CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Regurgitation/snake not growing or shedding

Old 01-31-2021, 11:50 AM   #1
Nicktendo
Regurgitation/snake not growing or shedding

Hello, I am a new snake dad. I got my first snake in November 2020. The night I brought him home he regurgitated his food the reptile shop had fed him that day. 2 weeks later he died. They offered me another anery corn snake that hadn’t missed as much meals. She was doing great until she had regurgitated her food 2 weeks ago. She’s been kinda acting like my first snake did before he died but I could just be paranoid. She’s still eating her pinky in about a minute. My first snake the only meal he ever ate in my care took him like 10 minutes. When I got juju (the 2nd corn snake) she had shed right before I got her on November 30th. It’s January 31 and she still hasn’t shed. Am I doing something wrong? Am I going to lose her like I lost my first one because she regurgitated? I’m stressed out and paranoid!

Old 01-31-2021, 11:53 AM   #2
Nicktendo
It doesn’t seem like she’s growing much since I got her. Should I go up to 2 pinkies every week? Her feeding card that she had from reptile shop started on 9/12/2020 so that would make her almost 5 months old.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google