CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

dog training...

Old 02-16-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Kali
dog training...

want to train your dog? maybe this guy can give you some tips...

http://www.wagreflex.com/2009/07/one...g-trainer.html

Old 02-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Aislin
Wow those dogs are amazing...as is the trainer.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Shiari
My dog could never do that. :P Sure, he's smart enough, but he's easily confused, excited, and has *no* desire to please. Amasing stuff though.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #4
VickyChaiTea
That was AWESOME! I wanna teach my dogs to do that. When I get dogs, that is. >____>

Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
Daenerys
Awwww, dogs are so great That trainer is excellent too, though, I can barely get some of my dogs to sit!

Old 07-14-2022, 05:29 AM   #6
Pop Alexandra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Awwww, dogs are so great That trainer is excellent too, though, I can barely get some of my dogs to sit!
I also had that issue with a few pups. I also found this video series to be quite useful.

Old 09-25-2023, 08:31 AM   #7
EdweeMercy
I love such topics!

Old 09-26-2023, 04:25 AM   #8
Dalyanvizza
I've been through dog training with my pup, and it's been quite a journey. If you have any questions or need some tips, feel free to ask. Dog training can be challenging but also incredibly rewarding. I love my pets, and I even carry emergency pet tags everywhere with me to ensure their safety, just in case. Good luck with your furry friend!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google