CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

What Would You Call This?

Old 04-21-2022, 04:09 PM   #11
Shiari
Yup. Very lovely okeetee-phase

Old 04-21-2022, 09:17 PM   #12
Caryl
Very handsome Oketee. Looks to be easy to handle, as well. Nice pickup!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 04-22-2022, 08:28 AM   #13
DinosaurMorph
I had also thought Okeetee, but after seeing hundreds of Okeetee's at expos and photos online I don't recall seeing borders merge and closing up the saddles which is how the saddles appear on the lower 1/3 of this snake. I do realize that there are variations amongst the morph, and that there are differences between WC corns from the Okeetee Hunt Club and CBB of several generations. But I still felt that this one appeared too aberrant to be classified as such.

Anyhow I trust your judgement, thanks for the feedback.

Is it normal for uploaded photos to not appear with accompanying text? At 11:01am I posted the 1st message of this thread, which included text + photos. But as of 11:10am the photos still had not appeared. Now I see that the photos are there in the 1st text; I am trying to figure out how to delete posts #2 to #8.

Old 04-22-2022, 10:57 AM   #14
hypnoctopus
I always like to use the 'preview post' button to check that my photos are there and not too big. Did you attach your photos through this site or did you upload them elsewhere and use the [IMG] tags?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google