CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2022 BrightHope pairings

Old 02-13-2022, 06:10 PM   #1
Caryl
2022 BrightHope pairings

I've got a number of pairings planned. This couple is the first to be simultaneously ready. It is his first season. Here are Baldr x Tulip. He's Caramel Ghost Stripe p/h Amel, she's Amel Stripe het Anery, Caramel. Goal: test his het, produce some good stripes, possibly some cubes. Tulip has produced beautiful cubes in the past, as has Baldr's sire.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Old 02-13-2022, 08:06 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Pretty pair! Great stripe on that amel.

Old 02-15-2022, 09:22 AM   #3
Caryl
Thank you! Tulip was one of my first corns in a 1.3 group from Kathy Love. She has been a sweetie since she arrived. Her babies have always been healthy and beautiful, and her calm, curious nature has made her a favorite for educational venues. This may be the last year I breed her, though. She's never had a problem (and usually double clutches whether I want her to or not) but I've held back a lot of her offspring over the years.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:50 PM   #4
Caryl
Second pairing: Artephius (UK diffused caramel het amel, motley OR stripe) x Esperanza (amber) He's a former Serpenco breeder whom I was thrilled to get when Rich decided to get out of breeding. She was a Serpenco subadult holdback marked "odd amber." They disengaged before I could get a pic, but at least it happened.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:52 PM   #5
Caryl
I'll try and get a better quality pic of the second pair to post later.

Old 02-15-2022, 05:41 PM   #6
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
I'll try and get a better quality pic of the second pair to post later.

This is better, though Esperanza moved her head. She always moves her head, lol.

Old 02-15-2022, 06:01 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
That diffused caramel is super unusual! In a good way!

Old 02-16-2022, 11:28 AM   #8
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
That diffused caramel is super unusual! In a good way!
I know, right?!? He's very metallic, like pewter and bronze, quite gorgeous in real life. I was totally in love with his morph/line when Rich started posting pics back in the day. He had several. I was absolutely delighted to be able to get one. And he's even got a great personality.

Old 02-16-2022, 06:40 PM   #9
hypnoctopus
His pattern reminds me a little bit of a Brazilian Rainbow Boa!

Old 02-16-2022, 09:19 PM   #10
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
His pattern reminds me a little bit of a Brazilian Rainbow Boa!
It is sort of swirly like theirs, you're right. He's also been compared to a woma. He's a handsome fellow, at any rate. It's been a few years since I last paired him. Hoping that since he's still interested, he's still fertile. I guess we'll see. Fingers crossed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google