CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Shedding issue

Old 08-25-2020, 06:57 PM   #1
Kirbycrawford
Shedding issue

I've been keeping corn snakes for 15 years or so now and I've never seen this before. I have a female that develop little bumps when she went blue then didn't actually shed the bumps still remained. I waited 3 weeks after she came out of blue before feeding her,she then ate then shed the bumps went away 3 days later she shed again I never saw her go blue for this one. She then went back to her normal routine no bumps shed 2 more time. 3 weeks ago she went blue again has the same bumps and has not shed. Does anyone know what's going on with her

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 08-25-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Do you have a picture of the bumps? Or are they more like lumps?

Old 08-25-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
Kirbycrawford
They more like lumps I feel them as she runs though my hands and when she shed I could see them it looked discolored almost a yellow

Old 08-25-2020, 07:45 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
She may have eggs inside her or she may be developing follicles and reabsorbing them. I would provide her a lay box for now and keep an eye on her.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:27 AM   #5
Kirbycrawford
The lumps are a lot smaller then eggs almost like a pinhead size and she has not been with a male yet due to size

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google