CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Ultra/Utramel tesseras

Old 09-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
blichtenhan
Ultra/Utramel tesseras

I have 5 tesseras that are either ultra or ultramel, het stripe, poss het anery and caramel. The sire was an ultramel stripe het caramel and anery, and the female was an ultramel tessera without other known hets.
I am asking $175 for these snakes.
I also have several other corns for sale, ultramels, albinos, ultramel anerys, snows, ultramel stripes, butter stripes, golddust stripes, and albino stripes; all eating f/t pinks and doing great.
Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

Old 11-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
blichtenhan
Ultra/ultramel tesseras

I now have 1.1 left. #3 (female) and #5 (male) are still available.

I would really like to sell these to make some room for other projects, so I am lowering the price to $115/each or $200 for a pair.

They would pair nicely with some of the ultramels het stripe that I have listed in another ad, and pictured below. The tesseras are also het stripe, and all these snakes are poss het caramel and anery, so some very cool/interesting gene possibilities.

Below, I have a picture of one of my ultramel anerys, het stripe, ph caramel, and then a couple of the ultramels, het stripe, ph anery/caramel. thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

Old 11-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
codymi
these are 2013's?

Old 11-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
loyalsissaly84
aaawww they are so cute! I love how some teserras look like they are getting x-rays.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
Lynnea
Which ones are male?

Old 11-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
blichtenhan
Male Tesseras

Sorry for the slow replies, Lynnea and Codymi. I guess I need an alert to know when someone ads to the thread.

Anyway, these are 2013's and the males are #3 and #5, thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

1. Ultra/ultramel tessera --- ONE female sold, 2.2 available, price reduced to $115/ea. These babies are het stripe, ph anery and caramel.
2. Ultramels--- 2.3 available, some of these are very nice, they are het stripe, ph anery and caramel. A couple of these are definite het anery, ph caramel. Paired with a tessera, you would have potential for ultra/ultramel anery striped tesseras, golddust striped tesseras, etc. $40/ea.
3. Ultramel anerythristic, het stripe, ph caramel 2.1, $40/ea.
4. Butter stripes, ph anery, 1.0, $45/ea.
5. Really nice broken patterned stiped albinos, het caramel, 2.0, $40/ea.
6. SOLD Really nice broken patterned stiped albino female, het anery, $50/ea. SOLD
7. Snows, het stripe, ph caramel, 1.3, $30/ea.
8. Beautiful female albino, tessera sibling, het stripe, ph anery and caramel, $30/ea.
All snakes have eaten multiple times on f/t pinks.or I just need to be on here more often.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #7
HerpsOfNM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blichtenhan View Post
Sorry for the slow replies, Lynnea and Codymi. I guess I need an alert to know when someone ads to the thread.
When you start a new thread there is an option below the submit button that is titled Thread Subscription. Any ads I post, as well as a few threads I find interesting I'll set to "Instant email notification".

I could have sworn there was a way to set this within the User CP section, but I can't find it.

Old 11-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
blichtenhan
Thanks, I will use it

Thanks, I will use it, -------- Done, that was easy and will sure be helpful, thank you, Brad

Old 01-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #9
BigBen
Female tessera still available?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #10
blichtenhan
Updated list as of 1/21/2014

BigBen, thanks for reminding me to update this thread.....the only one I have left is the very stiped looking male, he is pictured in the ad, #4 & #5.

1. Ultra/ultramel tessera --- Last male available, price reduced to ($125)/ea, now $115. He is het stripe, ph anery and caramel. Sire was a ultramel stripe het caramel/anery, dam was ultramel tessera, no other known hets from Don Soderberg.
2. Really nice broken patterned stiped albino, het caramel, ph anery, 1.0, $40. He is pure stripe, no motley genes.
3. SOLD Butter stripe, ph anery, 1.0, $45.
4. SOLD Really nice broken patterned stiped albino female, het anery, $50. SOLD
5. Ultramels--- 1.2 still available; they are het stripe, ph anery and caramel. A couple of these are definite het anery, ph caramel. Pair a female with the tessera, you would have potential for ultra/ultramel anery striped tesseras, golddust striped tesseras, etc. $40/ea.
6. Ultramel anerythristic, 1.0, het stripe, ph caramel, $40/ea.
7. Snow, het stripe, ph caramel, 0.1, $30/ea.
8. SOLD Beautiful female albino, tessera sibling, het stripe, ph anery and caramel, $30/ea. SOLD
9. SOLD Really, really nice male ultramel, really nice head/neck pattern, tessera sibling and he shows it!! SOLD

All snakes have eaten multiple times on f/t pinks.

I ship thru Ship Your Reptiles, and cost is $45 to $50, depending on location...if it is more than $50, I pay for the rest of the cost.

Please email or private message me, email will probably be seen first and responded to the quickest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google