CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

SOLD! 2013 Female Okeetee Tessera, Former Keeper

Old 12-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Nanci
SOLD! 2013 Female Okeetee Tessera, Former Keeper

I am reluctantly offering my keeper Okeetee Tessera female for sale. She is priced at $200 shipped, Hold at Location, to your local FedEx.

Garnet is the only Tessera daughter of Gartersnake x Madras. She is a stunning, perfect example of an Okeetee Tessera, and will only grow more beautiful with age. She has rich, deep colors, with the orange just starting to come in. She has a nice thick black border to her stripe. She has classic Tessera "tessellation" on her sides, with bright white contrast. She should be a keeper, and was, but I have just too many keepers from 2013, and her brother, Koolio, was so remarkable I ended up keeping him although I didn't even want to keep a male.

Garnet is an excellent feeder, and is calm and confident. The only reason I am even listing her is because space is limited.

I am able to ship year 'round, temps at your location and Memphis permitting, (generally 35F or warmer) but it is best now to wait until after the holidays.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
HerpsOfNM
You're killing me. I told the better half no more corns for the year though, even the pretty strawberry hypo we have here at work.

Whoever gets any of Nanci's recently posted okeetees will be getting some pretty snakes. I have a non-tessera sibling in baby c.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
Nanci
If you buy her after New years, it doesn't count!! I love this snake. I'd love to see her go to you, though!

Old 12-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
Christen
OMGosh she is stunning! I want

Old 12-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #5
BooBoo18
awe, ouch! want want want. Geesh I can not even make a full sentence. Lovely snake Nanci.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
Nanci
See, the whole plan was to get a gorgeous extreme okeetee Halloween okeetee daughter from Graham, to breed to Gartersnake. So I did. Then Raven, possibly the most beautiful EO ever, revealed himself as a male. And in the meantime, Jarrett and Troy went crazy and had Madras up for sale. So I stole her (I mean got her on breeding loan) for a season, and the Okeetee babies are super-nice- there was only one who was even offered for sale, and he was sold at hatching. My plan was to keep a super-nice female to breed back to Gartersnake or Raven, in my quest for the BEST okeetee tessera. But then Koolio hatched, and his aberrant pattern was too much for me. I had to keep him, even though I already have a gorgeous okeetee tessera, his dad, Gartersnake. Now I'm not sure if I want to go with Gartersnake x Madras again, because the babies were SOOO nice, or Gartersnake x Starling, the EO from Graham...Decisions, decisions! If Garnet doesn't sell, there are a couple nice options for her- but most likely, she will be bred to Raven. He is just the most beautiful EO I have ever seen.

Old 12-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
AliCat37
Ugh Nanci you are so killing me!
She is stunning. Simply stunning. Whoever gets her is one lucky lucky person.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #8
Vienna
I just decided my first snake would be a corn and this is EXACTLY what I wanted D: She is BEAUTIFUL.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Nanci
Well, this beauty has been sold!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google