CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Free Camera (Has been re-homed!)

Old 01-19-2014, 04:09 PM   #11
IowaPrairieWoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I got a free printer when I bought my Macbook Air. A nice Epson printer. Wifi. . . . It ran out of ink, and the ink is like $100. So I bought a new Brother printer that prints effortlessly from my phone, just by choosing the print tab. And ink is somewhat cheaper. Oh- the printer was $105 or something like that. Printer ink is such a scam.

So if anyone in Gainesville needs an Epson printer with no ink...
Truth is they could give away the printers, the profits are almost exclusively in the ink.

Old 01-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #12
jcdrgnfly
Has the camera been spoken for yet? I'm in desperate need of something better than a phone camera, and I'd love to be able to try and get some pics with a telephoto lens. I'd be happy to pay for shipping

PS - The camera used to take my current photos was borrowed from my Mom-in-Law I was hoping to get one for Christmas, but my hinting went over everyone's heads LOL. Thought about investing with my tax refund, but I don't get much, and the incubator and PVC to build another rack are already on the "To-Buy" list :P

Old 01-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #13
Nanci
No it hasn't. PM me your address!

Old 01-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #14
jcdrgnfly
PM sent Thank you VERY much Nanci! *hugs*

Old 01-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #15
Nanci
Not sure if it's better than a modern-day phone camera, (it's over 10 years old) but as I remember, it was very expensive- probably about $600. I love how as technology gets better, prices drop! Still- better than nothing!

Old 01-19-2014, 06:12 PM   #16
jcdrgnfly
Holy smokes! o_o I can't say I have a very modern cell camera - my phone is an older LG with only 3.2 mp's. I think a pencil sketch might give better quality LOL! And 4 mp's with a zoom lens will be MUCH better! I'm still a novice with cameras anyhow, and this will be a great model to practice taking close-ups with

Thank you again!! ^_^

Old 01-19-2014, 06:21 PM   #17
Nanci
I was so proud of myself for being able to locate the original box, and I got it all packed in there, and then I noticed it was actually a box from my _first_ digital camera, which was also an Olympus, and I think it wasn't even one megapixel :-) It was the size of a brick! I'm sending the batteries with it, but I really doubt they are still good. Rechargeable. Now I just have to find a box to put it in. I have someone coming over to pick up a couple babies, and had an empty box throwing away frenzy Friday...

Old 01-19-2014, 06:33 PM   #18
jcdrgnfly
LOL, I think we need to have one of those frenzies in my house soon I still have boxes from snakes that were shipped to me 6 months ago. And my daughters added a bunch to the pile on Christmas. Ugh! :P

Old 01-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #19
Nanci
I don't believe I have _ever_ thrown away a snake box! Or deli cup...

Old 01-19-2014, 06:44 PM   #20
jcdrgnfly
LOL! I'll start chalking it up to "normal snake-breeder" behavior then

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google