CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Strangest place you've observed cornsnake

Old 01-01-2003, 06:56 PM   #1
CowBoyWay
Question What is the "Strangest place" you've ever observed a cornsnake

Whats the strangest / most unlikely spot where you've discovered cornsnakes when out herping/observing in the field?

Old 01-02-2003, 10:36 AM   #2
CrazyCorn
I havent even tryed and caught 3 at my door step. But as for out in the wild i would say in windows of peoples houses. and they are quite common on a construction site from what i have heard.

Old 01-03-2003, 09:14 AM   #3
Rachel
Outside our flat in Aberdeen just after winter! I guess that doesn't count because it was my corn which had escaped 4 months or so earlier!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google