CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Caught today in Jax Fl

Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #31
Nanci
I wonder if we'll ever figure out what it is. Don't forget the wussy glove!! Oh, wait, if a non-snake person can handle it without a glove, then you're probably ok.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #32
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I wonder if we'll ever figure out what it is. Don't forget the wussy glove!! Oh, wait, if a non-snake person can handle it without a glove, then you're probably ok.
Darn Nanci, you beat me to it, I was just coming back....

Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #33
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
AND I got chewed on today, so I know I'll be fine. LOL

Old 07-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #34
The_Thunderer
It'll be great to see better pics of it. Glad you got it Robbie. Hope you didn't have to pay a pretty penny for it.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #35
giraffe77aft
So glad it is going to a good home! That is exciting. I would be a little mean too if I had been out there fending for myself and all of a sudden a giant was handling me. Maybe it will settle down after you have had it awhile. Maybe not, time will tell.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #36
1TimeMoM
LoL... happy I didnt go through with getting him if he is mean.. I wouldnt have been able to deal with him.. LoL.. congrats.. please be sure to post pics.. I think he is gorgeous

Old 07-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #37
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
It'll be great to see better pics of it. Glad you got it Robbie. Hope you didn't have to pay a pretty penny for it.
LOL. Not really. All I have to do is drive up there tomorrow to pick him up! I hope he eats f/t right off the bat...

Old 07-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #38
Michael823
Good luck Robbie! Is anyone speculating on what it is yet, or are we waiting for Robbie to return for a better I.D? That would be great if it was a true wild Albino something, and not a released pet, especially if it is an Albino of a species that has yet to be bred in captivity before.
Either way, nice find. There's really no likely chance he would've survived in the wild, and it will be interesting to see the story develop.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #39
RobbiesCornField
IMO, it looks like an albino yellow rat snake.
(NOT MY PHOTO)

Old 07-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #40
Allison
Robbie, I'm glad to hear you are snagging it. I'm very interested to see your photos and opinions on him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google