CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Injuried wild corn

Old 09-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #41
MyLittleGuyCyrus
Yes....keep up the awesome work! I know Rehab understands what you are doing for her! Updates, updates, updates!

Old 09-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #42
Caryl
I'm so glad Rehab is coming along! It's got to be a great feeling when you look in her viv and she's moving around, getting stronger.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #43
The_Thunderer
Good for you! I'm glad to hear that she is more energetic and all. Whoo hoo!

Old 09-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #44
Quizzle
Yay! GO REHAAAAAABBB!!!!

Old 09-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #45
Saddlegait
That's great news! I hope she keeps getting stronger. She seemed very weak the last time we were there.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #46
Buzzard
Unhappy

BAD news gang, Rehab is getting real lathargic. She is starting to look rough too. I got some fluids in her last night and a round of pinkie slushy, but I dont think its doing her much good. She is dehydrated, so I am taking her to the vet to see if there is anything more they can do. I am afraid all I can do right now is make her comfortable. She is so bad off I would not be surprized if she passed away on the way to the vet.....

Old 09-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
The_Thunderer
I'm so sorry. I hope that things turn around for her. I do know that whatever happens, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty.

All my best!

Old 09-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #48
Rich in KY
Man, that sucks. I was really pulling for you and Rehab.

My thoughts are with both of you.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #49
Daenerys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
BAD news gang, Rehab is getting real lathargic. She is starting to look rough too. I got some fluids in her last night and a round of pinkie slushy, but I dont think its doing her much good. She is dehydrated, so I am taking her to the vet to see if there is anything more they can do. I am afraid all I can do right now is make her comfortable. She is so bad off I would not be surprized if she passed away on the way to the vet.....
I am so sorry!!! Good luck!

Old 09-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #50
Nanci
I'm sorry to hear that. I know you'll do what's best for her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google