CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Eating problems...

Old 06-04-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
breedingcolors
What are you trying to do Joe? Make all people go away??? Continue like this, you are on the good track.

Old 06-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #12
Joejr14
Are you 100% positive that the snakes are regurgitating after 5 or 6 days? Your sure that it is a regurge and not feces?

Old 06-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #13
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by breedingcolors
What are you trying to do Joe? Make all people go away??? Continue like this, you are on the good track.
What are you talking about? Nothing I said was out of line.

Old 06-04-2005, 10:11 PM   #14
Okke
I supossed if they had bad indegestion problems they would have problems with shedding their skin and not want to eat also and also don't liked to mate and lay eggs am I right?

Old 06-04-2005, 10:14 PM   #15
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okke
I supossed if they had bad indegestion problems they would have problems with shedding their skin and not want to eat also and also don't liked to mate and lay eggs am I right?
Regurgitating or a poor digestion problem has nothing to do with bad sheds. Bad sheds are a result of an incorrect environment, usually low humidity.

I'm still confused.

Didn't you say that one of the problem snakes laid eggs?

Old 06-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #16
breedingcolors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
What are you talking about? Nothing I said was out of line.
This is not always about what you say but how you say it. You make people become aggressive.

I too notice that he had a couple of problems. Did I bash him? No. I asked him questions and try to help him. Not just trying to prove that I have all the answers and try to blast anyone who is making a mistake. You never did a mistake Joe?

Old 06-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #17
Okke
Yes they still did eat and shed without problems and even one laid eggs without any problems. But the guy I bought them from did cool them off in the winter (hybernate) But I never did that myself. So just as you I am confussed what kind of problem they have because I keep snake many years without any problems like this. Maybe I bought a bad bunch maybe thats why they where that cheap 3 missing blacks from 2 and a half years old for about fifty euro's that would be around perhaps 70 dollars...

Old 06-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #18
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by breedingcolors
This is not always about what you say but how you say it. You make people become aggressive.

I too notice that he had a couple of problems. Did I bash him? No. I asked him questions and try to help him. Not just trying to prove that I have all the answers and try to blast anyone who is making a mistake. You never did a mistake Joe?
I asked him why he was contradicting himself in saying they didnt have shedding problems, but then later saying they did. I was trying to figure out which was the correct part.

I did not bash him. I never said that I have or had all the answers. The fact remains that if his snakes keep regurging their meals they are going to die---there's no disputing that if they are in fact regurging.

Old 06-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #19
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okke
Yes they still did eat and shed without problems and even one laid eggs without any problems. But the guy I bought them from did cool them off in the winter (hybernate) But I never did that myself. So just as you I am confussed what kind of problem they have because I keep snake many years without any problems like this. Maybe I bought a bad bunch maybe thats why they where that cheap 3 missing blacks from 2 and a half years old for about fifty euro's that would be around perhaps 70 dollars...
3 missing blacks? I don't understand.

My only suggestion would be to try and get a fecal done on all 3 of them, try some grapefruit seed extract or nutribac and skip down to smaller meals in hopes to stop them from regurging.

Old 06-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #20
larryg
Taking a wild guess... Missing Blacks could mean Hypos maybe. Amels are missing more than black, I'm guessing...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google