CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

2023 Wild Mutant Line Breedings

Old 06-25-2023, 03:44 PM   #31
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
Wow! That is quite the clutch Joe! Congratulations!

-Tonya
I am sure this will be the clutch of the year, even if I produce a LavaGold!

My fertility with all of my Corns has been excellent this year. I just found 5 clutches of 19 eggs in a row, 100% fertile. I love years like this one!

Old 06-28-2023, 05:04 PM   #32
bushsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post
I have a completely different mind set when it comes to Wild Line Mutants. Each and every, Jasper County Okeetee het Sunkissed, or Jasper County het Lava Sunkissed, is like a unique finger print to me. I am sure they will push out my Corn Snake Mutant Lines in TIME.

My Golden Female just laid her eggs! LR Okeetee het Golden Sunkissed, will be nice to raise.

My Hendry County Anery Male is finishing up his duties, with this Jasper County Sunkissed. Talk about unique finger prints.
You do, that's ok. Your ahead of me as far as mixing different LR mutations but my collection is more diverse, I have a few things you don't have that i want to get into your hands and right now I'm just trying to keep it simple. It's just you and i doing it this way....as far as i know

Old 07-06-2023, 06:15 PM   #33
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushsnake View Post
You do, that's ok. Your ahead of me as far as mixing different LR mutations but my collection is more diverse, I have a few things you don't have that i want to get into your hands and right now I'm just trying to keep it simple. It's just you and i doing it this way....as far as i know
I want to test ALL of the different localities of Anery to the original line of Anery. It is very possible that one or two of them are a new gene. How totally cool would it be if Hendry County Anerys proved to be a NEW gene, in the Wild Line Mutant Breedings. It would be as cool as Goldens to me!

The same thing applies to the Dixie County Motleys. If it is a new gene, it climbs to the Golden status too. You have Jasper County Amel Sunkissed, you claim are pure Corn. What is the history of the Amel in the mix? Has it been tested to the original Amel gene? Just because it looks the same, doesn't mean they are the same. Two different Amel genes were discovered in Boas? The same thing could happen in Corns.

You need to help me get more lines and localities of Wild Line Mutants to test and work into the mix. In a few generations, I could have quite a few interesting Wild Line Mutant Combines to work with, so the interest should grow. Isn't this exactly what got us hooked on Corn Mutants, they were Pure Corn. Well, they have proved to be what many of us suspected, Corn Rat Hybrids. Wild Line Mutants, are exactly what everybody wants, they just haven't realized it yet.

I consider everybody who keeps Jasper County Okeetees, and Hunt Club Okeetees to be doing the same thing we are doing. I also include Wild Lines of Miami Corns, and any other wild line mutant, with a GOOD history to be doing the same thing we are doing.

Old 07-06-2023, 06:20 PM   #34
ecreipeoj
Hendry County Anery Breedings

The first two photos are of my Hendry County Anery female x Jasper County Sunkissed. She laid 16 perfect eggs!

The last photo is of my Hendry County X Ice Bloodred Test Breeding. I only need to hatch out one hatchling to prove if Hendry County Anery is the origins of the original Anery, or a brand new gene, which we would all cheer for!

Old 07-06-2023, 06:27 PM   #35
ecreipeoj
Dixie County Motley Test Breedins

Ice Motley X Dixie County Motley. She wasn't looking big and fat, so I bred him to a Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed too. Both laid 100% fertile eggs. My Ice Motley is just skinny.

I only need to hatch one hatchling to prove the Dixie County Motley is a NEW gene, or find out it is the possible origins of the original Motley. I hope I get a bunch of Normals to send to a wholesaler. New gene and wholesaler are not two words you would normally use, but I won't be keeping any of them.

Old 07-06-2023, 06:33 PM   #36
ecreipeoj
3.0 Landrace het Lava Goldern male fertilty

They started out great, but gradually their fertility went down. Still every clutch produced some fertile eggs, and I have a great chance at producing a few Goldens this year.

The two photos are of Landrace het Sunkissed ph Golden x Landrace het Lava Golden. Both had about 50% fertility.

My Wild Line het Golden x Landrace het Lava Golden laid 5 eggs, and the rest slugs.

My only Landrace het Lava Golden x Same breeding, produced 4 eggs and the rest slugs. Maybe I will get lucky, or maybe I will get four Noemals.

Old 07-11-2023, 08:30 PM   #37
ecreipeoj
RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Dixie County Motley

My Dixie County Motley Male has been just about perfect this season. This is his last breeding of the year. RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Dixie County Motley.

I expect the offspring to be Landrace Okeetees het RedCoat Motley Sunkissed.

Old 07-11-2023, 08:36 PM   #38
ecreipeoj
Jasper County Okeetee Sunkissed x Jasper County Okeetee Lava

I have been creating Jasper County Okeetees het Lava Sunkissed this way for several years now.

This year my 2020 Jasper County Okeetees het Lava Sunkissed, were just as big as the rest of my Wild Line Projects, but both females just didn't ovulate. Next year, I should produce my first Jasper County Okeetee Lava Sunkissed.

Old 07-11-2023, 08:42 PM   #39
ecreipeoj
RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Hendry County Anery

My female Hendry County female produced a nice clutch also bred to a Jasper County Sunkissed Okeetee. Between both clutches, I will have a nice Landrace Okeetee het Anery Sunkissed Project to work with.

How will the Hendry County Anery change RedCoat? Will it leave pink, or cast a black cloud over the top? I am hoping the Hendry County Anery is different and cast a black cloud. He is already the blackest Corn I have ever had, he could be even BLACKER!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google