CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Male of female

Old 01-03-2021, 05:56 PM   #1
Bullseyeandme
Male of female

Hi Guys,

Could any of you please confirm the sex of my corn snake?? I believe (he) is a male but not too sure to be honest.

Thank you for your comments in advance

Old 01-03-2021, 08:54 PM   #2
MysticExotics
One way to tell on lighter colored morphs is to use a pen light on the tail to see if the snake has hemipenes.

Old 01-04-2021, 03:05 AM   #3
Bullseyeandme
Oh ok, I had no idea about that. Thank you for replying, I will try it

Old 01-20-2021, 04:27 AM   #4
LyraFamily
If you are still unsure, Rare Genetics will run his/her DNA for $15. You just send a piece of his/her shed to them. We had two questionable babies and received our results in less than 2 weeks over the holidays...

Old 01-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #5
Bullseyeandme
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyraFamily View Post
If you are still unsure, Rare Genetics will run his/her DNA for $15. You just send a piece of his/her shed to them. We had two questionable babies and received our results in less than 2 weeks over the holidays...

Hi, thank you for your message. I live in southern Spain so not sure how easy it would be to send animal products across
I will look up rare genetics though...

Old 01-20-2021, 10:53 AM   #6
LyraFamily
My apologies.... I definitely should have checked your locale. Perhaps there is a similar service in the EU?

Your little one is gorgeous!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google