CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

4 Boas and an LTR sat in a bar

Old 02-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #11
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
Leave Phoenix Alooonnnneeeeee, miiiineee
Now who's the greedy one?

Okay, I'll settle for a Solaris baby!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
Now who's the greedy one?

Okay, I'll settle for a Solaris baby!
Is one considered greedy when defending his own snakes?
Pfft.
As for babies... we'll have to see if I even sell any... considering they will be the only babies I will ever see from Spiritus R.I.P

Old 02-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #13
Asbit
Oren has sent me a mind meld message that he would prefer to live here in Canada with me and my snakes!!!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
Oren has sent me a mind meld message that he would prefer to live here in Canada with me and my snakes!!!
You don't say! I didn't know there was another person named Oren here.
Neat!

just kiddin', I imagine it could be an interesting scenario, living in Canada doesn't sound too bad

Old 02-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #15
Michael823
Beautiful animals Oren. The Boas are stunning. I also love your LTR... I've always wanted one, but haven't found one that looked "just right" like yours, where the eyes are large, but not bulging out of the eye sockets.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #16
wstphal
Oren, unless you are overfeeding Solaris & making her FAT I am very hopeful because she is definitely bigger in girth than she was!

Old 02-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael823 View Post
Beautiful animals Oren. The Boas are stunning. I also love your LTR... I've always wanted one, but haven't found one that looked "just right" like yours, where the eyes are large, but not bulging out of the eye sockets.
I didn't notice he was cross eyed when I picked him up(God knows how I managed -that-)
I am not sure I'd intentionally pick out a snake with a defect though... that goes beyond my lines of "acceptable physical manipulation".

But as he is already here, and since he's been through quite a bit (surgery and all) I decided he will be a pet snake.

I'd suggest getting a healthy LTR without any "issues"... Shalgon here did breed, back when I was unaware that it was an hereditary defect... the young remained in the ownership of the female's keeper so... not under my control.

Personally, I won't be breeding him again.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #18
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
Oren, unless you are overfeeding Solaris & making her FAT I am very hopeful because she is definitely bigger in girth than she was!
She eats a single rat once a month currently... due to my suspicion that she is gravid(it is discouraged by many to feed gravid females... there were cases of stillborns and premature labor alongside stools).

I decided that his last meal was far enough from the birth date to be safe... and should keep her going in case she isn't.

We'll see I guess

Old 02-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #19
Tula_Montage
Oren, you really do have the best hypo boas around!

Old 02-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Oren, you really do have the best hypo boas around!
We aim to please

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google