CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hi people. I'm new :)

Old 11-29-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
BuddyBunny
Hi people. I'm new :)

Hello all out there! I don't actually have a corn snake right now. I had a baby corn snake once. I loved it! I want to get back into the corn snake life. Hoping to get one for Xmas

My favorite color of corn snake is the albino. my mom doesn't like that color but oh well! I have been researching for about 2 years and feel like a geek when i correct people on care tips. XD

..... this post was way to long. sorry! all i wanted to do was say hi

Old 11-29-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
AliCat37
This post was not too long at all!
Welcome to the forum I'm sure you will find a friendly community here that will help you with any questions you have and of course enjoy pictures and stories of your new friend (hope Santa brings him! haha). Remember the search bar if you have any questions to see if someone has already asked and had them answered!

Again, welcome!

Old 11-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Hillybean
Welcome!

I hope you get one for xmas!!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
Kali
welcome here! Be sure to post pics when you have him!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Holly12
Hello welcome to the forums this is a great site alot of good advise so come on in and join us.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
BuddyBunny
Thank you all! I look forward to asking some questions about snake care and stuff.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #7
Sierra1167
Hello and welcome! I must warn you though...corns are like potato chips....you won't want to have just one! LOL I started out getting one, came home with two, and now I have a third.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
Holly12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra1167 View Post
Hello and welcome! I must warn you though...corns are like potato chips....you won't want to have just one! LOL I started out getting one, came home with two, and now I have a third.
LOL your so right on this can't just have one they are so addictive.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
BuddyBunny
I know! I have wanted one for years. I almost bought one today lol but my parents would have killed me

Old 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #10
Holly12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBunny View Post
I know! I have wanted one for years. I almost bought one today lol but my parents would have killed me
LOL don't worry as soon as they see a corn snake they will soon fall inlove with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google