CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2022 BrightHope pairings

Old 02-17-2022, 02:12 AM   #11
hypnoctopus
Oh yeah, I could totally see Woma too. Good luck, I hope he's still very fertile!

Old 02-18-2022, 12:54 AM   #12
Caryl
Thank you! I hope so, too!

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Old 02-18-2022, 07:09 AM   #13
67temp
Those sound like good pairings! I'm a sucker for stripes and the diffused one in the second pairing is unique.

Old 02-18-2022, 07:55 AM   #14
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
Those sound like good pairings! I'm a sucker for stripes and the diffused one in the second pairing is unique.
Thank you! There are a few others in the works, including more stripes.

Old 02-18-2022, 01:28 PM   #15
Caryl
Other pairings planned include:

- Odin (caramel ghost stripe het amel) x Aria (snow cube stripe 50% p/h caramel, hypo) It will be her first mating. Checking hets, expecting some cubes.

Old 02-18-2022, 01:39 PM   #16
Caryl
Also, Odin with Sunlight, (citrine het stripe).

Then there's Rubik (amel cube het caramel, hypo) x Princess Irene (classic het diffusion, amel, stripe, p/h anery, hypo). I debated pairing Artephius with Princess Irene but I don't want to stretch him too thin.

Old 02-18-2022, 01:52 PM   #17
Caryl
Also potentially pairing;

-Baldr (caramel ghost stripe p/h amel) seen with Tulip in first pairing, x Dazzler (amel cube stripe het anery, likely not het caramel). Not sure if I'm going to do this one simply because I'm not sure if I'll have the time.

- Allstar (red factor strawberry granite het amell x Victory (diffused caramel p/h amel, motley OR stripe). He's young yet, hatched 30 September 2020, and just over 100 g. But hey, he was interested when I tried putting them together. Didn't actually succeed yet, and he's blue now. I'll try again. If not, I'll try her with either Rubik or Artephius (her sire). Definitely want to get babies from Victory and someone this year.

Old 03-18-2022, 02:40 PM   #18
Caryl
Here's a change of plans, and an last who knows her mind. Victory shed and has a number of follicles. Allstar, my 2020 Strawberry Granite, was interested but remained clueless. She didn't appear particularly interested in him, so I thought maybe next year and put Victory with Odin. She was beyond uninterested in him, more into active avoidance. (Yes, I kept an eye on all prospective suitors at all times. No, nobody did anything dangerous. ) Third time was the charm, however. Whatever "it" is, Rubik apparently has it. The happy couple spent all of 5 minutes from introduction to lock. So my third pairing is Rubik (Amel Cube het Anery, Caramel, Hypo) X Victory (Diffused Caramel p/h Amel, Motley OR Stripe).

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 03-18-2022, 02:41 PM   #19
Caryl
*and a lass

Old 03-19-2022, 04:20 PM   #20
Caryl
Love is in the air, it seems. And I have hoped of more Artephius babies! Bad lighting but I wanted to share my delight. This freshly shed and irresistible female is Princess Irene (het Amel, Stripe, Diffusion, p/h Anery, Caramel). She is a BrightHope product from Tulip X Erik the Red. This will be her first clutch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google