CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

2023 BREEDING SEASON

Old 05-26-2023, 08:04 PM   #11
ecreipeoj
Magma Flow

My Magma Flow male is breeding on of his sister Granite het Lava, and a Dirty Jasper Co. Lava Okeetee, to get even more dirt into the mix.

Old 05-26-2023, 08:23 PM   #12
ecreipeoj
Striped Magmas

I am still trying. I have an excellent chance this year, with my Blood het Striped Ice PS x Same breeding, and some of their offspring I have held back, such as PS ph Striped Ice, and the last photo, Ruby Magma ph Striped x Striped ph PS Lava

Old 05-26-2023, 08:43 PM   #13
ecreipeoj
Striped het Amel Cinder Hypo Bloodred

I bought 1.0 Striped Hypo Cinder many years ago and bred him to a Striped Bloodred. I have been saving back the Cinder combines each year. I produced my target in this project, a Striped Hypo Cinder Bloodred. I also have a Striped Hypo Cinder and Striped Peppermint I am creating Striped Sunkissed Projects with this year.

Old 05-26-2023, 08:48 PM   #14
ecreipeoj
Striped Peppermint x Amel Striped Sunkissed

Another line to create Amel Stripes het Cinder Sunkissed. This guy could be a Blood, or het Blood which would make for a better Project. This breeding, will go great with my Hypo Striped Cinder x Amel Striped Sunkissed, breeding. Both can product Striped Shatters!

Old 05-26-2023, 08:54 PM   #15
ecreipeoj
Striped Honey ph Lava

If this Striped Honey proves to be het for Lava, I can produce Striped Topaz Sunkissed from all of these breedings except for the last one. The last one is Striped Honey x Striped PS = Striped het Honey PS.

Old 05-26-2023, 09:06 PM   #16
ecreipeoj
Striped Blue Sunkissed

I used this Anery Striped Sunkissed x Striped Blue in the last photo, to start my Striped Blue Sunkissed Project. I produced Anery Striped and Snow Striped het Dilute Sunkissed. All of them were Cubes or Partial Stripes. Since my Striped Blue has perfect stripes, the Anery Striped Sunkissed, must be a Cube. I guess the squares down his back are the result of being cubed.

I produced a pair of Striped Blue Sunkissed last year. The male is super pink and light.

The last photo is Striped Sunkissed het Snow Caramel x Striped Blue. I want more breeders for the project that are not snows.

The Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed were a pain, when bred to Striped Anerys het Dilute Sunkissed. The Snows cover up the Dilute gene. This year, I am breeding 1.3 Anery Striped het Dilute Sunkissed..

The 0.4 Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed are getting bred to Striped Sunkissed so Striped Sunkissed, Amel Striped Sunkissed, and Anery Striped Sunkissed, will be possible in each clutch.

Old 05-26-2023, 09:15 PM   #17
ecreipeoj
Honey het Amel Lava Striped

Honey het Amel Lava Striped x Striped Lava
I want more Striped Lava het Honeys to raise.

Honey het Amel Lava Striped x Amel het Caramel Lava Striped Sunkissed.

My 3 Striped Topaz Sunkissed, and a female Striped Topaz ph Sunkissed all came from this breeding.

Old 05-26-2023, 09:17 PM   #18
ecreipeoj
Striped Sunkissed het Snow Caramel x Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed

I have 0.4 females like this girl. Should be some very interesting clutches.

Old 05-26-2023, 09:19 PM   #19
ecreipeoj
Striped Snow Sunkissed

This guy produces about half Champagnes, so I expect to see some Striped Champagne Sunkissed from these breedings.

Old 05-26-2023, 09:35 PM   #20
ecreipeoj
Striped PS

Years ago, I bred my PS Male X Striped Bloodred. I raised up the babies, and produced 0.4 Striped PS.

I bred these 0.4 Striped PS females x Bloodred het Striped Ice PS, and produce amazing Striped Bloodreds and Striped PS from them.

I also breed these males to a Bloodred het Fire Motley PS female to produced Motley Bloodreds, like in the last photo. I am hoping for a PS Motley Bloodred this year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google