CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

4 Boas and an LTR sat in a bar

Old 02-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
Tula_Montage
Can you imagine a cross between Corn Isles and one of your hypos?! I don't think Corn Isle crosses have ever been done in captivity (what a waste of a locale in the first place) BUT I would be interested to see just how different they would look. I imagine the mixture of their intense colours and colour changing abilities would be fascinating to see.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #22
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Can you imagine a cross between Corn Isles and one of your hypos?! I don't think Corn Isle crosses have ever been done in captivity (what a waste of a locale in the first place) BUT I would be interested to see just how different they would look. I imagine the mixture of their intense colours and colour changing abilities would be fascinating to see.
I tend to agree that the potential's there... however... I don't know how comfortable I would be with adding a -third- locality into the mix, as these are already ColombiansXHog...

I plan on eventually getting a couple of pure Hog Isle(once there are Hogs here that are good examples of the locality and at un-insane costs).
Corn Isle are also something I am interested in... but I don't think I will want to outcross them...
I guess we'll have to see, I imagine that at some point such a cross will be done... if I will see that the results are outstanding, I may end up trying it.

Old 11-11-2022, 07:39 AM   #23
Zincubus
I’ve got a beaut LTR .. perfectly Platinum in colour .

Probably a couple of years old and 3 foot long..

Still tries to bite me when I get him out !!

How do I tame it ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 11-11-2022, 12:43 PM   #24
schnekkie
I recommend looking up Lori Torrini's videos on YouTube. She has a lot of great info on how to handle corns.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Old 11-11-2022, 04:22 PM   #25
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnekkie View Post
I recommend looking up Lori Torrini's videos on YouTube. She has a lot of great info on how to handle corns.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks

It is a Luicistic Texas Rat snake incidentally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google