CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Person in Virginia

Old 07-27-2022, 08:23 PM   #1
Cashmere
New Person in Virginia

Hello there. I’m in the Northern Virginia/DC area but I’m originally from central Texas. I’ve had my corn snake for exactly three weeks today. This is my first snake, second reptile. I had a southern painted turtle while I was in TX. I haven’t been able to get a good photo of my little guy yet but I will post one soon.

Old 07-28-2022, 12:14 AM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your little guy!

Old 07-28-2022, 10:31 PM   #3
Caryl
Welcome! Are you in the military? I ask because my son in law is in the Air Force and he is currently stationed in DC after Texas.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 07-29-2022, 06:19 AM   #4
Cashmere
No I’m not military. My hometown, Gatesville was very close to Fort Hood and Killeen though.

Old 08-02-2022, 09:53 PM   #5
Caryl
Just wondered. My daughter, son in law and the kiddos are on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google