CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

ESCAPEE or HIDE LOG HORRORS?

Old 08-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #121
Greeneyegal92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haight View Post
When you say log, does it happen to be the same log that is on the first page of the thread? If it is, are you aware of the problem area?
Thanks for the bottle trap trick!! I made 2 and put them in my vents where I believe I have seen snake trails!! (I hope I'm not imagining things because I'm being too hopeful) I've had traps up for 2 nights and still no Hermes the one trap even has a water dish a log and a heating pad! Does the bottle have to be a 1 liter? what am I doing wrong? He's been gone for a whole week now I miss him so much

Old 08-27-2015, 08:46 PM   #122
Haight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyegal92 View Post
Thanks for the bottle trap trick!! I made 2 and put them in my vents where I believe I have seen snake trails!! (I hope I'm not imagining things because I'm being too hopeful) I've had traps up for 2 nights and still no Hermes the one trap even has a water dish a log and a heating pad! Does the bottle have to be a 1 liter? what am I doing wrong? He's been gone for a whole week now I miss him so much
I would make as many traps as you can. Maybe try putting a live pinky in a few of them to draw him out? Worth a shot. Try turning the ac on in your house as cold as possible and keep one trap with a heat mat and a mouse in it. He should seek out the heat.

Old 07-31-2017, 06:09 PM   #123
LadyJemima
Here is mine. I was always a little wary of the open bottom, and sure enough, Ruby climbed up into it. I very carefully broke apart with a hammer and it still took 20 minutes to get her out. Definitely not a snake-safe hide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
escape, escaped, escapee