CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

A Day in the Park and more!

Old 06-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Dorgrim
A Day in the Park and more!

Took out my big male for an adventure in the park a while back and never got down to sharing the photos. Hes very relaxed and takes wonderful pictures. I hope you all enjoy!

And a pic of my female this year I forgot to show the day she laid. Shes a beautiful mom, and i loved the way she encircled them and looked so tentative.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
That's one macho looking boy and one very maternal looking mama snake, you have, there. Beautiful, both of them!

Old 06-17-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
cornsnakeforsale_com
Looks like those pictures belong in a field guide.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Em Wright
That's a great picture of motherly love! I love it. Your boy is so pretty, too. That grass really pops his colors out.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
pridecity
How long did it take you to pry Mamma off the eggs? With my anery Mouse, it took several minutes. She was around them just like that.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
Dorgrim
My female Rupert fought me off for a while, she even puffed up for me and hissed pretty mean lol took about 5 mins or so to actually keep her from crushing them and get her off without stressing her out even more lol. Once she was off though, she went straight to nap mode and slept. She was def tired

Old 06-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
wstphal
Green grass really makes a big classic corn stand out! He looks great. And mom looks so attentive to her eggs, like she was going to brood them. Nice pictures.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
pridecity
My Amel Zigzag laid eggs too (See thread "More Surprise Eggs"), but she wasn't wrapped around them. She sure didn't like me taking the eggs. I thought corns were the "lay and leave" type.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:35 AM   #9
bellepunkfille
Great pictures and the male is so handsome!

Old 06-18-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
azhketh
Nice pics! I should take Spyro outside one of these days, maybe to the park if no one's nearby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
anery, eggs, normal, outdoors