CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My one and only

Old 10-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #41
Haarstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah1228 View Post
Not bad, I don't want to say that's small for his age....but how many fuzzies do you feed him? Maybe try feeding him a hopper (next size up)? & How often do you feed him?
I just tried 2 fuzzies like 5 days ago and it stayed in his belly a little too long so i'm going to go back to one and i'm feeding every 7 days

Is one hopper less weight than 2 fuzzies? These fuzzies are huge (I think) ...I really need a scale lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie View Post
It looks like I'm going to have to sit and watch the movie again since I'm bringing another baby home tomorrow. LOL
That's a good idea though, following a movie"s characters, and a good excuse to watch a kids movie lol

Old 10-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #42
Sarah1228
Well I don't remember any other names! Hope you find a good one!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #43
Sarah1228
It goes pinkies, fuzzies, hoppers, small mice, etc...if you do double fuzzies, obviously thats going to probably be more then a single hopper. But it all depends on what the package says. I get mine from Petco. I was fedding him double hoppers for a month and that equaled out to 16 grams (8 grams each) But a single small mouse is 19 grams. How long was it in his belly for? Mine digested & pooped after 48 hrs. Anytime you bump up the food, its always going to take longer to digest. Just make sure the temp on the warm side is 85 degrees!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #44
Sarah1228
oops...Feeding*

Old 10-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #45
Haarstad
I'm buying from PetSmart, the brand is Arctic mice and i need to go get more so tomorrow when i get more, i'll just check out hoppers there and it took over 48 hours, not much but still more... but since a single hopper is smaller, it should be fine so long that the hopper isn't larger than 1 and 1/2 times the size of my snakes widest part

Old 10-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #46
Sarah1228
Ya just check it out and use your judgement! I know that brand!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
normal