CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Mango - Orangey Fire

Old 06-20-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Mango - Orangey Fire

I hatched this boy way back in 2014. However, due to lack of regular feeding, he is super small for his age. Not skinny, though. He was probably the least attractive snake out of the clutch (I much prefer the red factor fires that I produced), but when his owner didn't want to keep him anymore, how could I say no? He's a pretty sweet boy, but always acts like he's going to eat me whenever I open his enclosure. Hasn't ever actually struck at me, but always looks at me with those hungry eyes!

Old 07-11-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Lots of tongue shots today!

Old 09-08-2020, 02:02 AM   #3
hypnoctopus
My husband made me a little light box, so today I tried it out with Mango, since he's pretty cooperative. I'm just an amateur photographer and editor, but my brother in law keeps telling me I need to shoot in RAW format, so I took his advice. Unfortunately, all of my photos that looked great on the camera screen looked terrible once I uploaded them to the computer! They all have a gray wash to them. I fiddled around as much as I could to try to get them back to their original color, but I just don't have the energy, time, or motivation to learn all those intricacies. So oh well, I consider this group of photos a lost cause, but here's the one I messed around with.

Old 09-08-2020, 11:12 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Pretty!

Old 09-03-2021, 02:36 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Fresh photos of Mango. After months of regular feeding and handling, he never acts like he wants to eat me anymore. He's a really nice boy!

Old 10-12-2021, 03:43 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Did some fall themed photos with Mango today. He was not being super cooperative!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google