CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Daisy and Diego - '08 Normal and '09 Bloodred: DUW!

Old 12-26-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
Suzy
Daisy and Diego - '08 Normal and '09 Bloodred: DUW!

I got these two from Kyle (ForkedTung) a few months ago, and I am absolutely in love with them. Daisy is the most active of my Corns, and she will frequently hang out and watch me. Diego is a feisty little guy, which I absolutely love! He is finally starting to get the 'bleeding' effect on his belly, which you'll be able to see in some pictures.

I weighed Daisy tonight, and she weighed in at 60 grams. She has put on almost 20 grams since I got her. Here are some pictures!

First up are two pictures of her head pattern. I love how she has the stripe down the back of her neck.

Her aberrant saddles:

A close-up of her face:

And she is done! She's hiding away now. LOL

Now for Diego! He weighed in at 18 grams tonight, and graduated to double pinks. He went crazy for them. He's got a great feeding response, as well as Daisy.

You can see the bleeding through on his tail and a little bit of his ventral here.

Another ventral shot:

And his little face!

That's all for these two for now! Thanks for looking!

Old 12-26-2009, 02:33 AM   #2
alan
I do like the bloodred, but your Daisy is a neat looking normal. She has a cool "teardrop".

Old 01-31-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
ForkedTung
They look Great Suzy, ( got your email too thanks I love to hear updates on the snakes I produce). Diego has a pretty nice clear belly and a cool "greater than" sign on his head, lol. Daisy has sweet saddles and with her being het blood should be more reddish than a normal. Best of Luck with those two. I'm glad you're happy with them

Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Jenstar
They are beautiful. I really think Daisy is gonna be an incredible looking classic as an adult.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
raynefyre
Kyle does make pretty pimp snakes. I hope to be getting many more from him come spring. Totally loving that teardrop.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Suzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
They look Great Suzy, ( got your email too thanks I love to hear updates on the snakes I produce). Diego has a pretty nice clear belly and a cool "greater than" sign on his head, lol. Daisy has sweet saddles and with her being het blood should be more reddish than a normal. Best of Luck with those two. I'm glad you're happy with them
There is finally a little bit of red bleeding in to his belly. His tail is completely filled in. And I love that, too.
I've noticed that - especially with her belly. It's a bright orange color, and the rest of my normals (with no blood influence) have clear white bellies. It's interesting to see the variation. And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenstar View Post
They are beautiful. I really think Daisy is gonna be an incredible looking classic as an adult.
I agree. I already love how she looks, but I really love her personality. She's very interested in what's going on with the world. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynefyre View Post
Kyle does make pretty pimp snakes. I hope to be getting many more from him come spring. Totally loving that teardrop.
I agree. I hope to as well. He's an awesome person, and I would recommend him to anybody.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Nanci
Cute babies!!! I love Daisy's striped neck! She's going to be a beauty! Well, she already is. And I love watching bloodreds develop. It happens so gradually, you can't see it till you look back at baby pics!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
diamondlil
What lovely babies!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:27 PM   #9
Suzy
Thanks, Nanci! I love it too.

You know, I've been waiting and waiting for his head to finally turn red. I think it's finally starting to get to that point, which is good. I'm getting impatient, but I think it's because Joakim spoiled me with the color change, by changing so fast. LOL - That's how it goes though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
bloodred, classic, diffused, normal