• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Totally devastated........

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
I have been keeping my snakes at my mothers house, and I was transitioning them to my dads house. I came into my room at my moms today.....there was a heat spike. 4 snakes dead, 1 MIA. The Herald, pair of bloodreds and big amel were dead. My Taiwan Beauty is MIA. I am devastated. I don't know if its a sign from god or a kick in the ass. I will be selling my snakes except for Jasmine and my Taiwan Beauty snake. I may re-build I may not. I just don't know........

I'm so sorry, David!!! That is horrible. You'll rebuild eventually; it's in your blood.

I don't know, nanci. I can hardly breathe. I am so so devastated. I feel miserable, just miserable.

Hey David... it's been a while and I'm sorry that it's on a tread like this. I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you find your Taiwan in good health. I hope things get better for you. Take care.

Aww, David. So sorry to read this.

When the horse throws you, no matter how bruised your butt (or feelings)...you don't swear off horses....you get back on the horse.

OMG, I am so sorry David. I know how much you cared for those snakes. It is always sad when something dies before its time. My wife and I recently went through something similar. I know you will be able to pull through.

Oh, David! (((David))) I AM SO SORRY! I don't think there's anything you could have done -- after all, you have to go to school, and even if you had checked in the morning, and again in the evening, it still would have happened. I bet you will find the TBS and it will be fine. I know you will rebuild when the time is right.

So sorry to hear of your loss, David!

You couldn't know it would happen, or do anything to prevent it, so don't feel guilty. Sometimes bad things just happen. I hope you can enjoy a couple of your favorite snakes right now, and build up your collection again later, when you are in the right position to do so.

Oh David, I'm so sorry. I know you'll rebuild your collection when the time is right. You love your snakes and this was in no way your fault. Feel free to call or text me if you need anything kiddo.

OH NO.. the little boos. They died. That makes me sad. Poor babies.

I am so sorry. And I hope you find the MIA snake very soon.

Back