• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Totally devastated........

:cry: Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. We had a gecko die right from the egg so even though it isn't nearly as bad a loss that you had, I know somewhat of how you are feeling. We never know why these things happen...it really is hard but I know you are a strong guy and will get through it and when it is time, you will build your collection again!

So sorry to hear that David, especially as you were planning to breed the Herald. Hope the MIA Beauty turns up safe.

David,
do you need an ass kicking? Quiting?? Out of many people here you show alot of promise and i for one do not want to see any of this talk from you.

Yes its hard when something like this happens. Heck, I wanted to toss in the towel last year after Selu died, my ex left, and I had a few other personal issues last year,but but it happens to us all.
Thats why the do make precautions. I know a few companies make thermostats with a back up so this doesn't happen.
I suggest keep up with the King Rat and beauty projects. You show a passion in those and there are to many breeders out there with them. it might be a good focus for you to center on the Asian rats.

So if you do not want an Ass Kicking, no more of this I think i am gonna quit. I dont want to see this, it will prove the point that we all made to you in the beginning about how life throws us these curves. You said no, it wont. i want you to prove us wrong. So keep up the good fight or I am gonna have to shine my boot, and then shove it up side ways if you get my drift.

So if you do not want an Ass Kicking, no more of this I think i am gonna quit. I dont want to see this, it will prove the point that we all made to you in the beginning about how life throws us these curves. You said no, it wont. i want you to prove us wrong. So keep up the good fight or I am gonna have to shine my boot, and then shove it up side ways if you get my drift.

Seconded, and it's a much shorter drive.

Thirded.
David, you have passion for asian rats. Why, I don't know!! :) But it CANNOT be allowed to fizzle over this one setback. You are not a quitter. There really are not enough breeders working with these animals.

Please, for the love of the hobby....just take a breath and learn from what happened so it won't happen again in the future. Remember fondly the kids you lost, and work even harder with the kids you still have. Don't give up!!!!!

Oh, and to add onto what they said. Get some more Heralds snakes. I have been looking forward to purchasing from you in the future when you start breeding them. I cannot seem to find them anywhere. And, you would be a shoe in for me to get in touch with to get a couple.

I experienced a devastation as well where I lost some of my collection. It was heartbreaking, and just.. painful. I understand the feeling of needing a break.

I rebuilt my collection after giving myself a year or so of time.

I don't know you personally besides what I've seen you post, good luck with whatever you decide to do. Hopefully you will be able to move forward through the pain and this will be something that fills you with enjoyment once again, rather than sorrow.

Good luck, hope to see you back. :sobstory: :cheers:

Daveypoo, You are not giving up you know what I've been going through lately, but things get better. Man I've missed this site glad to be home and able to login,lol Happy thanksgiving butt head things will look up.....they just have to look down first:)

Thanks all! I am going to re-build. I am also continue to build my AFT collection. I already hooked up a pair of heralds. A little soon maybe BUT I have people waiting for them! They are newborns and should be ready to ship in a few weeks.

I found my Taiwan, safe and sound! I am going to re-build but I am selling all my corns. It's what needs to be done.

I found my Taiwan, safe and sound! I am going to re-build but I am selling all my corns. It's what needs to be done.

Hooray! I am so glad the TBS is found safely! I thought that's what would happen but it's nice to be right.

I will be looking for some ads -- where will you post them?

I will be selling my snakes except for Jasmine and my Taiwan Beauty snake.

Thanks for the support guys, I will be posting my animals on my site tonight.

I am willing to ship.

They are newborns and should be ready to ship in a few weeks.

I am going to re-build but I am selling all my corns. It's what needs to be done.

Thanks guys!
And yes....

So this has turned into a For Sale thread?? I hope you pay your $25 like the rest of us.

:nope:
D80

Back