• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Manumana

Daaaaamn yoooou! I had this in my head for a month straight once. And now...now?!?!...IT"S BACK! Curses! LOL.

The government should really research using that song as a weapon. They could point the song at a nation and they would eventually all surrender because they have been driven MAD by the fact that it will NEVER leave their head.

Hey UCLA, maybe this song instead of tasers????

lefty_mussolini said:
The government should really research using that song as a weapon. They could point the song at a nation and they would eventually all surrender because they have been driven MAD by the fact that it will NEVER leave their head.

They don't have a big enough roflmfao emote for that one... I guess this will have to do...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lefty_mussolini said:
As long as they are prepared to accept everyone in the library handing in exam papers with just "Manumana, Do Doooo Do Do Do, Manumana, Do Do Do Do" on them 1500 times ;)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought I was never going to hear it again after that Pepsi/Coke/Somthing else commercial. Why can't there be an emoticon of some smiley shooting himself!

*growls* Curse you!!!! I finally solved the unending torment of THAT song when we switched from VHS to DVD and didn't buy the muppet show on DVD!

How DARE you post that here!!! Have you no care or concern about people's fragile health states!?!?!

:twoguns: :blowup: <--- take that! And if I had a copy of the smiley in the microwave being blown up I'd use that one too!!!!

*runs away screaming from the kids who continue to sing the song in the background*

Jenn

I Love the Mahna Mahna song!!!(as i have now learnt it is correctly spelled)
I had a the whole staff of a pub i was working at trained to sing it if ever someone mentioned the word MahnaMahna....used to do the managers head in!! ;)

And then one day someone installed it onto the pub jukebox....

dionythicus said:
Actually, it's the Mahna Mahna Song. But here's the unecessary info on it's history...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahna_Mahna

I named my female aztec after it (actually after a crazy trip to wine country where four of us in the car sang it the whole time!)
...and thanks to that Wiki link, I now have yet another bizarre tune stuck in my head....

"Popcorn", by Hot Butter. While the link is only a few seconds long, enter at your own risk. ;)

regards,
jazz

stragen said:
Hehehe you wanna talk annoying songs that get stuck in your head??

Try this one (*Sanity Warning*)
One of my favorite "cartoon" punk bands, The Dickies, covered that song. Much faster and louder in their version.
They also covered the "Gigantor" theme song.

aameenah said:

I do love the Llama song. It's the fianal and strongest weapon in my arsenal to get my eldest daughter out of bed. If she absolutely refuses, I only need to stand in her doorway and sing, "Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little Llama..."

She's out of the bed running for the bathroom before I can say, "Duck!"

SaulsMom

jazzgeek said:
...and thanks to that Wiki link, I now have yet another bizarre tune stuck in my head....

"Popcorn", by Hot Butter. While the link is only a few seconds long, enter at your own risk. ;)

regards,
jazz

My husband has the crazy frog version as his cell phone ringtone. :cry:

Back