• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Manumana

i did not know what i was getting into when i opened this thread...........thanks. i had not heard that song in 20+ years and actually had to listen to it for awhile to bring back the memory of knowing it at one time. it really didn't bother me for the rest of the day or that night.........i had actually forgotten about it. THEN, the next morning on the way to work, here it came.......out of the blue. dammit.

for that, i must give you THIS and THAT. :sidestep:

galen

Last edited:
gwb8568 said:
for that, i must give you THIS and THAT. :sidestep:
LOVE "Fish Heads", always did. I haven't seen that in at least a decade!!!

The Hamster Dance - even the remix - can fall off the face of the earth, however.

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
can fall off the face of the earth, however.

regards,
jazz
sorry dale..........i thought that was the purpose of this thread. annoying songs. :grin01:
i found one more though, maybe this will JAZZ things up a bit. :sidestep:

gwb8568 said:
sorry dale..........i thought that was the purpose of this thread. annoying songs. :grin01:
i found one more though, maybe this will JAZZ things up a bit. :sidestep:
Very good, Galen!! Glad you understand. With a stretch, you'll then understand my point that I don't find "Fish Heads" annoying.

The subsequent statement was merely contrast. :nyah:

Take THAT. (And THAT!) :wavey:

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
Very good, Galen!! Glad you understand. With a stretch, you'll then understand my point that I don't find "Fish Heads" annoying.

The subsequent statement was merely contrast. :nyah:

regards,
jazz

well...............uh, well.............well your supposed to be annoyed by it. :grin01:

and i apologize for even mentioning the word "annoying" as the true context of my statement should have been referring to songs/jingles that infiltrate the mind without any aspect of withdrawing anytime soon. i now recant my previous syntactic arrangement and vow your forgiveness, sympathy and understanding.

galen :wavey:

p.s..............Slim Whitman Rules !!!! :bowdown:

stragen said:
Hehehe that 2nd Slim Whitman one "Indian Love Call" reminded me of THIS

No chance of that one ever leaving your head now.....

Hey now, I can live with "In the jungle". aweemawa aweemawa, doesn't bother me as NEARLY as much as slim does!........LOL

Mrs InsaneOne said:
Ok, that does it! THIS is for everyone who posted an annoying song link!
Jenn

Hehehe that ones funny! - and its automatically ok cos its got a snake in it :)

P.S. What type of snake do we reckon it is in that clip?

BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger MUSHROOMMUSHROOM!!!BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerHELP ITS A SNAKE!!!SNAKE OHHH SNAKE!OHH ITS A SNAKE!BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger

Back