• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The chat room should be used more often!

aaaw no, I was in the other night and their was a few people on and it was really cool getting to know the people who post on your threads more "personally"

Yup. So uh...how you doin'?

Joseph Cala! You're old enough to be that girl's... Oh yeah; I sometimes forget that you're not an old man like I am. :angry01: Now where did I put my Advil and my Reader's Digest...?

I can't access chat anymore either. Dunno why. It looks like a problem on my end, but since I'm not a big "chatter" anyway, I haven't expended much effort in trying to resolve the problem.

People generally begin to visit the chat room at about 8 pm est. Just go in a wait around a bit and people will join.

Dean, I have been wondering if our inability to access chat is because we both have a gap in our screen name. At the 'other' place the chat didn't use to work for me until the administrator changed my name from shed'n my skin to shedn_my_skin. For some reason the system didn't recognize the apostrophe and the bank spaces. It has worked ever since. I really don't think it's anything on my computer. It used to work just fine, I did nothing different on my computer it just stopped working. I didn't install, update, or do anything on my end here.

I wish you could still see who's there. You know, there used to be a section way down at the bottom of the page, near Currently Active Users. I am more likely to go if people I "know" are there.

Good hypothesis, Jen. But I'm able to access chat from other PCs, with my user name, so I guess that's not the problem. I've been having strange problems with some other Java apps, so I'm guessing that my problem lies there. :shrugs:

Yeah.. No biggy. I haven't tried to access chat from any other computer so I couldn't tell you if it's the same for me. Maybe I will try to hook up the old imac sometime and see if it makes a difference.

Didn't know we had chat. Boy is sure is quiet. Hellooo

Hmmm, no wonder nobody is here. There's no one to talk to.

Back