• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

Candachan

Luna Serpentry
TICKET SALES CLOSED AND WINNERS CHOSEN! CONGRATS AND THANK YOU!

I WOULD LIKE TO GET WINNING SNAKES SHIPPED OUT THAT FOLLOWING WEEK TO AVOID COLD WEATHER!

TWENTY-THREE chances to win! 200 tickets! Those are amazing odds!
100% of all ticket sales will be donated to Pro Exotics!

For every $5 ticket, you get a chance to win one or more of 23 babies. Winners must pay shipping, but it will be combined if you win multiple animals!

I am offering:

2.5 Classic 66% het Hypo, Amel, Lavender, and Cinder!

Beautiful Miami-esque babies with interesting ventrals, from LBR parents. All of them are eating ravenously on f/t, some will even take x2 pinks per meal!

I will be raffling these off in 3 groups: 2 trios and 1 single female.

And bred and donated by Jayson Rafter: (THANK YOU!)
0.0.2 Butter 66% het Amel, Lavender, and Motley!

Bred and donated by Dr. Darryl G. Walker (THANK YOU!)
1.1 Hypo (Het Plasma)
1.1 Hypo Stripe (Het Amel/Amber)
1.1 Hypo (Het Amel/Sunkissed/Stripe)
2.0 Amel (66% Peppermint/Stripe)

When you send payment via Paypal, send as "Gift" and DO NOT USE THE WORDS RAFFLE/CONTEST/WINNING/ETC. Please include your forums name in the notes, and if you'd like to donate without a chance to get a snake, please put NO SNAKES also.

Please email me at [email protected] with how many tickets you would like, and I will send you payment information. Drawings will be done as soon as all 200 are sold.

Photos:

Mom:
mama.jpg

Babies!

IMAG1332.jpg

IMAG1334.jpg

IMAG1335.jpg

Feel free to post any comments or questions, as this is my first raffle! If you would like to donate animals to this raffle, please email me.

Photos of Jayson's Butters!
BUTTER.JPG

#2 is blue:
butter2.jpg

E-mail sent, plus I would like to donate a few hatchlings to the raffle.

1.1 Classics het hypo 66% het cinder (winner can choose from several pairs)
1.1 from a Hypo Snow/Ghost het amel clutch (again, several pairs to pick and choose whatever combination the winner would like)
1.1 Classics het granite 50% het hypo and either motley or stripe (I keep forgetting my granite male is het for one or the other, just haven't proven if it's stripe yet)

This is the female classic het granite
149%20normal%20het%20granite%20-%20F%20-%209-4-11%20-%20A.jpg

This is the male classic het granite (but his belly is just a few checkers more than a homo diffuse)
148%20normal%20or%20diffuse%20het%20granite%20-%20M%20-%209-4-11.jpg

His belly
148%20normal%20or%20diffuse%20het%20granite%20-%20M%20-%209-4-11%20-%20belly.jpg

THANK YOU SUSAN! <3

Last edited:
Looks like we have a few people lining up to get some tickets already! I'm really excited about this, hopefully it won't take to long to sell all of them! :)

Yes, they lost all their equipment and almost every snake died in the fire, except for a BCI and a few young P. coxi

At least they were able to save a few... Fires in buildings with a lot of animals is always a bad thing.

Holy cow man. You know I think I may have heard something about that, but I didn't know it was that bad. I could not even imagine being in that situation.

That's right, I almost forgot about that little guy! Hopefully all the survivors live on without any health problems.

Not only the animals, which is heart-breaking, but all temp gun stock, books, cages, computers, phones- all office equipment.

Records that a really important one. Do they know what caused the fire??? This sucks that such a horriable thing happened to such a big name in the industry. I have always looked up to the.

Well, at least the equipment should be covered on insurance I would hope. But the animals are just not replaceable. How horribly sad.

What a nice thing you are doing :) I hate it when I hear of dogs & animals dying in house fires. I swear I'd probably die trying to save my animals.

I believe they had a 97% loss of the total business, hopefully insurance will come through for them but yes, all those lives lost is a tragedy that can't be fixed with money. But I'm hoping that they'll be able to start again, they are amazing people who really do care about their animals and this industry.

Yeah this is horrible for them! I'd like to do something similar. I have
0.0.2 butters 66% opal motley that I am willing to " raffle" off. Please pm me on how I can give to the cause. Jayson Rafter

Edited raffle terms, I was originally going to keep the original sale price of my babies and donate the remainder, but I have changed it to donate 100% of proceeds to the Fund. I am also willing to add other animals to this raffle to increase the chances of winning! So far, no tickets sold. :(

Maybe because they had insurance and they are a business, not a small time home breeder. I am sympathetic, but I need to keep my money for my own snakes right now. If this had been someone on here with a small collection and this was more of a personal hit, I would probably donate. I just can't give money to people who have insurance to cover the financial losses.

If I had any snakes with the genetics they needed to help recover their projects, I would loan or donate those, but money isn't in the cards.

Back