• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

Dang!! Not much to do in Alabama these days, huh? :sidestep:

Just kidding, welcome to the forum. Now follow suit and post a pic.
LOL. nah. not really much to do. Here is the only pic of me and the snake that I have (I'm the one with the blue shirt on lol)

100_3123.jpg

100_0541-1.jpg

She got most of it down on my arm until i had to put her in her feeding container.
I was suprised she got as far as she did :)

Here we go, I took these today. One of us is better looking,I'll let you decide which one(LOL)!!!!
That's a toss-up since you're both gorgeous!!

Mikeyg, I've seen pics of people feeding snakes while holding them, but I've never tried it. That's a great shot of you two!

Whoa.... I finally jsut got through this thread... But it was a great read. I loved seeing the snakes and the people!

I'll try to get some of me and one or both of the girls later. :D

That's a toss-up since you're both gorgeous!!

Mikeyg, I've seen pics of people feeding snakes while holding them, but I've never tried it. That's a great shot of you two!

Haha it was kind of an accident. She was wrapped around my arm and wouldnt let go and i was trying to lure her into her container. But she grabbed it and just kept going from there.
And deffinetly give it a try, its fun to watch and its good to know that your snake trusts you so much that she would eat off you.

Here's an odd purple haired troll and Lenita, butter motley female. :D

imgp8495_orig_SE.jpg

Artsy... :crazy01:
imgp8498_orig_SE.jpg

More artsy... :crazy02:
imgp8491_orig_SE.jpg

And then here's the same troll with Aarre, ultramel anery male who's not cooperating...

imgp8519_orig_SE.jpg

Oh yes and the hair really IS purple and that's not just my sunday afternoon hair-do. I've given up brushing my hair. That is one of the best desicions I've ever made. So liberating. :D
imgp8508_orig_SE.jpg

Marinelli: I like the snake charm! I have a couple snake necklaces that my friend made me! It's great how people tend to strike up a conversation with me by asking about my snake necklaces!!

Great snake, BTW!

Marinelli: I like the snake charm! I have a couple snake necklaces that my friend made me! It's great how people tend to strike up a conversation with me by asking about my snake necklaces!!

Great snake, BTW!

Thanks! I purchased the necklace from Sweden a couple of weeks ago when I travelled to Norrköping's reptile fair. Actually I bought two snake charms. This one is the "street smart" one, and the other one was more feminine, the kind of I can wear even in formal occations. :)

Thanks! I purchased the necklace from Sweden a couple of weeks ago when I travelled to Norrköping's reptile fair. Actually I bought two snake charms. This one is the "street smart" one, and the other one was more feminine, the kind of I can wear even in formal occations. :)

I'd like to see a picture of the other one!!!

oooh! I like it!! Thanks for sharing!! Is the other one made of iron as well?

Mine are a little bigger and made of glass... and I have one that is shaped and painted like a Ball Python that my friend made out of sculpy clay. I'll get some pictures tonight (with a real snake or two) for this thread and with one of the necklaces... :)

My hypo blood red female. Red and black always look good together...

Attachments

• IMG_2639 2.jpg
    IMG_2639 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 156
This is a couple of years old, but I haven't changed that much:

corn111205.jpg

And my first "go" at a custom enclosure which I have sold since the pic was taken:

Enclosuremike.jpg

Back