View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #138
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
Now all of that is very interesting. Hmmm....

So these are just a tiny sample of a clutch? Has anyone seen full clutch photos?

That's exactly what I have been getting at. Only a few select hybrid examples were used that displayed similar Tessera phenotypes. The countless other siblings that don't help illustrate this hybrid theory are conveniently missing. I see countless hybrids that look similar to genuinely authentic types of snakes (again why I am so adamantly against hybridization), but they generally vary drastically and other siblings look nothing the same and are random and inconsistent across the board. This is STILL why I cannot picture 100% cornsnake phenotypes and 50% whacky Tessera phenotypes being consistently produced when ALL these Tesseras around the country are bred to countless other non-related NORMAL cornsnakes. You can hardly get any consistency with pure striped Cal. kings bred to each other for cryin' out loud, let alone have all these alleged "hybrid" Tesseras be that ridiculously consistent when bred to all these other zillions of normal unrelated cornsnakes!!