• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Well started 2010's!

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
I have two babies left from last years pairing of Pink (Blizzard het Caramel) and El Dorado (Golddust).

Male Amel het Caramel and Charcoal - $35
2011Feb18_amel6c.jpg

Male Golddust het Charcoal - $90
2011Feb18_golddust1.jpg

Both are eating fuzzies!

Shipping is $50 hold for pick-up or to your door.

Last edited:
Hopefully, I am not wrong but I am not sure what other post you are talking about. However, I am fairly certain that it is the same snake. I can tell you I have a sibling to these guys. She is a great snake and just gets better with each shed.

Cmalchow,

Yes I am fairly certain it is the same one he posted a pic of when she first hatched. I am hoping to hear back about her- she's gorgeous! (Hint, hint, lol)

If you were reading this thread:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100425

She is in it. Also in this thread

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106030

She is doing great, eating fuzzies once a week, she'll move to hoppers soon. If you look at her head pattern you can pick her out of the other shots in the various threads. I'll see if I can get a picture or two of her in my hand for size reference, I'll also get a current weight on her... the photos in this thread are actually from February . :D

OK just snapped these shots of her... took her a while to settle down, so I got a lot of "action" shots, lol.

female1.jpg

female2.jpg

female3.jpg

female4.jpg

female5.jpg

So are flash, some natural light. You can see that awesome ultramel coloration.

I answered your PM. Please note I am leaving SUPER early to go out of town tomorrow, so I won't be on the forum till probably Monday night. I'm considering her on hold for ya.

Ammie bought the 2 ultramels! That means I have the amel boy and the gold dust boy left...

Both are typical Pink babies... feisty and beautiful! They both eat F/T fuzzys like champs, although they like me to leave the room while they eat. :D

Snatch one or both of these guys up, they'll make great breeders one day!

If you are interested and would like more recent pics (the ones above are from February of this year) let me know. The amel is blue right now, so pics of him would have to wait a few days for him to shed.

Man I love ultramels! I miss that little dude already. :D I'm going to try to pair El Dorado and Cayenne this year, see if I can hit more Ultramels and Gold Dusts. Pink gets this year off. :D

Back