• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

It says 100% of proceeds minus shipping costs will be donated, but under that, winner must pay shipping costs. Seven snakes at $50-60 to ship, each, would take a big bite out of the total proceeds.

Yikes, sorry, I meant 100% of ticket sales will be donated! Winner will pay shipping.

Edit: After selling all 200 tickets, we should have $1000 to donate. :D

Jayson has donated 2 baby Butters to this raffle, so there are now 9 snakes up for grabs! Great odds with 200 tickets, especially if you buy multiples. We have officially sold 7 tickets so far!

Thank you so much, you guys! Keep it up!

And Just FYI, so far 3 of the tickets are NO SNAKE tickets! That means even MORE of a chance to win!

Just my little opinion, but I'm sorry you split the group up as I have no use for a single normal poss het, but would much rather have better odds in a 2.5 group.

Just my little opinion, but I'm sorry you split the group up as I have no use for a single normal poss het, but would much rather have better odds in a 2.5 group.

This is what I was thinking as well. Or maybe a 1.3 group and a 1.2 group.

Well, at least the equipment should be covered on insurance I would hope. But the animals are just not replaceable. How horribly sad.

What a nice thing you are doing :) I hate it when I hear of dogs & animals dying in house fires. I swear I'd probably die trying to save my animals.

That makes two of us, when I got my beardie the cat knocked down a heat lamp while I was taking my boyfriend to a college for information. We got home and the house was filled with smoke, I went racing downstairs trying to get all the animals and didn't care about myself...I'd go before my animals did.

If you'd prefer, I could offer them up as trios, but that would still leave a single female. If I did that, we would still have 5 separate prizes, so still chances to win.

Edit: Done! :eek: Now there are still 5 chances (unless I get more animals donated) But there are trios for the PH animals, and just the lone girl.

Yes, they lost all their equipment and almost every snake died in the fire, except for a BCI and a few young P. coxi

Yeah, just read an article in reptiles magazine about pro exotics and P. Coxi ! Beautiful animal. Was gonna try to contact them to inquire about a purchase. Such a shame...hope those guys can rebound from this.

And I am following in your footsteps and bumping to. :nyah: Just think $5 could get you a trio of snakes who if their hets prove could give you a variety of very pretty babies.

Back