• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Post Your Viv!!

my new viv and corn

Hi everyone, this is my tank setup i put together not to long ago, along with my new corn...hope u enjoy!!

Attachments

• P1000104.JPG
    P1000104.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 175
  • P1000106.JPG
    P1000106.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 176
  • P1000014.JPG
    P1000014.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 176
  • P1000103.JPG
    P1000103.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 175
Upgraded to these 40 gal. tanks just before the holidays and did some minor changes since posting one early shot in another thread. Both snakes love their new homes...tough to see are the burrow areas which are in the back right corner areas; by the way, the over-head light is only 50 watts and mainly used for viewing pleasure as each tank has an uth on the left side.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 180
Wow, they look awesome. Where did you get the backgrounds?

Thanks! Actually bought the backgrounds at a local pet store, they ran about $6 each for their size. If you have nothing near you, perhaps online somewhere - I did notice not many "reptile" backgrounds where carried by most stores near me, lots of fish stuff, but thankfully one store had a few nice ones to choose from.

My favorite buy when getting these, were the two exo terra 3-D rock hides; both an impulse buy as they were in a clearance section at one of my local stores; the larger one was $8.99, the smaller medium sized one, $6.99 - I couldn't pass those up for the price and realistic look and the snakes love them; fun to watch them go through the various "windows" and go on-top of them, around, etc.

Here is a link to what these look like, but I didn't get them here...

http://www.bigappleherp.com/Exo-Terra-Rock-Outcrops

Well, Here is mine as it sits right now. I had another bushy branch but I took it out because it fealt "to much" to be in there. But this is exactly how it is atm.

010.jpg

O and that lamp does NOT have a heat light, it has a florescent bulb.

Eric!! Lol I just noticed I got the same tree ornament/decor that you have! haha, well I upgraded a little. Added a bigger tree with more leaves! He really likes climbing it!

Attachments

• IMG_20110101_192214(2).jpg
    IMG_20110101_192214(2).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 139
Well, I finally have my viv set up and have Corma transferred from her box to her new home. She seems to love it. It's the first time I've seen her this active when she wasn't being handled. :p

I'm thinking of adding a few more vines to the back and sides, but otherwise I'm happy with it.

Attachments

• Viv-2.jpg
    Viv-2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Viv-3.jpg
    Viv-3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 126
Eric!! Lol I just noticed I got the same tree ornament/decor that you have! haha, well I upgraded a little. Added a bigger tree with more leaves! He really likes climbing it!

That's awesome, i like mine but i'm gonna have to disassemble both of my cages tomorrow cause i'm making the journey back up north on saturday, so this oughtta be fun lol. Then i just gotta rebuild them when i get back up there. And on top of it, Riddick is in DEEP Blue lol

I love looking at everyone's set ups. I'm a creative kind of person and love seeing the creative sides of other people. I don't know why but it just fascinates me!

I need to post more pictures of my vivs because I've been working on them. I've been making the floral arrangements and vines myself so it's taking a while. I got one done. One halfway done and one that I haven't touched yet. I also got some different sized river rocks that I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I got them because I really want to use them but not sure how I will yet.

Back