• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

Killing me...just sayin!
That pewter motley is NICE! And the Sunkissed Amel got my attention a lot more than I had expected they would!

OOOO, CORN SNAKE !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!
Well, technically yes. lol!
I'll try.

Striped Tessera butter? (caramel something?)
Nope.
Tessera Caramel Stripe? Tessera Amaretto Stripe?

.... sorry, too busy drooling over the pewter motley.

Nope. Lol!

It's actually just a Pinstripe Motley Caramel. It is amazing how much Striped Tesseras and Pinstriped Motley Corns look though! Which is why I posted it and asked.

Tessera and Anery Tessera.

Hypo Honey

Attachments

• DSCN3014.JPG
    DSCN3014.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCN3015.JPG
    DSCN3015.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN3020.JPG
    DSCN3020.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 280
Awesome thread and huge congrats on these super nice hatchlings, thanks for sharing!!

Those lemons are incredible nice, can't wait to hatch my own.

Back