• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

the Striped Amaretto and the moonstar stripe is WOOOOW!!! those are great babys! your lucky! keep up some good work and give us some pics!

I must be a total noob, but what is a moonstone and how do I get one? LOL That is by far one of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen!
Tahnks, I know someone already answered but it's a Lavender Anery.
the Striped Amaretto and the moonstar stripe is WOOOOW!!! those are great babys! your lucky! keep up some good work and give us some pics!
Thanks!!!
Congrats on the Striped Amaretto! :dancer:

Thank you Tom!

Lavender Caramels

I think the one on the left could be an Amaretto.

Attachments

• DSCN2991.JPG
    DSCN2991.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN2992.JPG
    DSCN2992.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 293
This is an interesting clutch.

In this pic is a Butter Motley on the left, Caramel Motley on the top, Amber Motley at the bottom, and an Anery Caramel Motley in the middle (the dark one). This clutch is from a Caramel Motley (Het Anery Hypo) x Butter Motley (Het Anery Hypo)

Attachments

• DSCN2971.JPG
    DSCN2971.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 291
Tesseras (Het Sunkissed) PH Stripe, Snow

Striped Motley Bloodred (Hypo?)

Striped Motley Moonstone

Fires

Attachments

• DSCN2993.JPG
    DSCN2993.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN2995.JPG
    DSCN2995.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN2994.JPG
    DSCN2994.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN2996.JPG
    DSCN2996.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 290
This is an interesting clutch.

In this pic is a Butter Motley on the left, Caramel Motley on the top, Amber Motley at the bottom, and an Anery Caramel Motley in the middle (the dark one). This clutch is from a Caramel Motley (Het Anery Hypo) x Butter Motley (Het Anery Hypo)

SWEET CLUTCH STEVE !!
Would love to see a full body shot of the Amber Motley ;)

Apparently the Caramel Motley is also het Amel.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

:( I wish I could just buy them all lol they are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all of them lol can't wait to see some fires out of the eggs after their first shead!!!!!

Omg that moonstone OMG lol

Man Steve your killing me. The Tesseras het Sunkissed are looking very nice;)

:( I wish I could just buy them all lol they are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love all of them lol can't wait to see some fires out of the eggs after their first shead!!!!!

So many babies! Big congrats, Steve! :cheers:

Great start Steve!! ;)

Such beautiful, and very cool, hatchlings!

Thanks Guys!!! There's more to come...

For the Creamsicle lovers

Creamsicko "Ultramel Version of Creamsicle"

Striped Creamsicles

Attachments

• DSCN2968.JPG
    DSCN2968.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN3002.JPG
    DSCN3002.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 246
Saffron (Butter Sunkissed) Pipping!