• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amethyst exotics first season!

Thank you ladies!

86a64eb3dc1066e4116f3cc0782b68e1.jpg

Here's a pic of the eggs from last night, they have been candled and look veiny! (Not sure why the moss looks soaking wet in the picture, it isnt.) One week down, lots more to go....

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's taken a glance at my thread. It's been a lot of fun and I hope I can breed corns for a long long time!

Becca

Thank you, tavia!

The eggs are doing really well. Each of them are still white and plump, all stuck together. I haven't had any issues. I am considering myself very lucky!!
ef91adc7d82d00cfeca88476774c99a1.jpg

Gosh, those are some text book beautiful eggs! Hopefully you will get lots of healthy, good eating babies from them!

Keeping my eye on this clutch! I have my heart set on a female lavender; )

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Here's another little update of the eggs, from yesterday. Candled most of them, looking good! No mold or weird spots on them or anything. They still have 3 or 4 weeks to go. Knock on wood! ;)

ee12534c8c84c2d18b7546955cc2591e.jpg

3d76df6e3f2efc30427d586839dcd072.jpg

Here's another little update of the eggs, from yesterday. Candled most of them, looking good! No mold or weird spots on them or anything. They still have 3 or 4 weeks to go. Knock on wood! ;)

ee12534c8c84c2d18b7546955cc2591e.jpg

3d76df6e3f2efc30427d586839dcd072.jpg
Such pretty eggs!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's day 51 and I'm pulling out my hair. Temps have been pretty steady. 78-80° most of the time. Hurry up, little egglings!!

45b7eb9e22dbabae071030162ca26674.jpg

Is it day 59? Can't even keep track anymore! Here's an update on the eggies!

Candled a few of them this morning and there were squirming shadows so I think we are getting close! There has been one barely dark spot developing on one of the eggs. It hasn't started to mold so I am not worried. Everything else is looking good!
b6033441f3511abb296f3834f0bb344a.jpg

Oh, let me just sneak this in here too..
Just wanted to show a couple pics of my new Specter pair from Catherine Turley!
8efce9fd1bdadfc5207cb9a9b58b5dc2.jpg

03aff2371bc28b9359d98cc6cc8f0ba1.jpg

Not too great of pictures, but they are settling in and I will try to get better pictures soon. I have already started to plan a couple projects for them next year! Super excited to have them!

Until next time...

[emoji12]

Geeze, Becca, you're worried a tiny spot of mold might develop on one egg on day 59 . . .? I'd better not show you pics of some of my eggs that hatchlings have crawled out of, lol. . . .

Glad the specters made it in good shape! The male will be better-looking after a shed, I think. He looked kinda dull and gross going into the box. Oh, and I'll send you an email concerning the questions for Donovan. :)

Go, little eggs, go!

Back