• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amethyst exotics first season!

It's my first year, give me a break [emoji23]

Nah thanks for keeping it real, I've been pretty lucky with these so far.

Beautiful Specter! I'm guessing you have about one more week. :)

I'm down to "any day now" on my wait (day 63), and it's killing me! LOL

I'm not sure if we're going to make it another week! Shells are thin and some have started denting in! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Thank you for your kind words, and good luck with your clutch!

52911b72cbfc663ef9400eb19db8879d.jpg

I'm still waiting extremely patiently for slits... 😥
Been checking on them 3 times a day! Of course I had the day off work yesterday, so they didn't slit. I'll be working nearly all day today and I'm sure that's when it'll happen.

COME ON EGGLINGS!
Day 65.

LOL that would be typical.. you turn your back on them and there they go!!!!!
Looking forward to see your babies!!!

Wouldn't it though? "The giant lady hasn't shaken the box in a while, let's go!!"
I hope they're all perfect little snoots. Since the eggs look great still... Murphy's law says...

Anyways...[emoji56]
Murphy, be kind.

I did :(
I hope her mama starts eating for her. I was actually going to buy her pair from the previous owner but found out I had to move asap, so wasn't able to. I just hope she has good luck with them all going forward!

As soon as I see any slits and/or pippies, I will post here! :)

Back