• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amethyst exotics first season!

Day 79...

db0ba012ba50e8bde06a6ceb0f2f0e97.jpg

:/ little wormy jerks..

Day 84. Thin shells and lots of dents but no pippies... Candled them and still seeing veins, and saw movement in one. Hoping these will be super babies..

16e5d3910655a71782eb3bf5f757b431.jpg

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

172f31f467465410d8d22f1d76245f2c.jpg

Finally!!! I did end up cutting most of them per advice from a very trusted breeder, just in case. It seems like a few have used those holes and a few have made their own slits so far. I can't wait until they all come out!!!

032a5d520c826c68c4211903aa801bc8.jpg

Yes, that's twins!! (And a little fruit fly that must've made his way into the box when I opened it.. little jerk..)

Also, the Mrs. laid another clutch last night. All slugs except for one. Ended up tossing all of them but here's a pic. She came out with another 12 (a few not pictured). I did not breed her again after she laid, so maybe I will next year if she's going to do this again? She still looks really good, as she was nice and muscular before laying the first time!
16b7b25f64ad74f134c94d3ec0e08b83.jpg

Twins in your first clutch?! How exciting! Can't wait to see them all :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Are you keeping any?
Have you thought about keeping one/both of the twins to produce more twins down the road?
Twins and triplets generally do produce more twins and triplets.

Really? Didn't know that! I was planning on keeping at least a pair or a trio! I'll have to clearly label those little ones when they do decide to come out. So far, 8 have pipped. I'm no expert on day old in-egg hatchlings but they all look like normals so far.

[emoji58] Murphy..

I was thinking that they looked like normals, so went back to the pairing to see what the possibilities are and none of them look like Lavenders to me. However, one of the twins and especially the baby part way out next to the twins looks very light, kind of Hypoish.

Could be a lavender, I guess, since I have almost no experience with what they look like freshly hatched ...

Back