• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wilma and Callisto 2014

Day 70 today. A few of the eggs feel quite thin, but the others all still don't. I noticed today that two of the eggs (non-thin ones) have separated from the neighboring eggs that they used to be stuck to. A few of the eggs have developed little windows as well. One of them has had a window from pretty much the very beginning, and that window has gotten a lot larger. That egg is also the thinnest-feeling.

KexGncQl.jpg

PIPS!!!

Day 72, and I finally have my first little nose peeking out at me! I'm so excited! The eggs never dented in and I didn't notice a green pepper smell.

baby_corn_snake_pipping_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d7rdr92.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG! I wish you were still in AZ so I could come over and see babies. You better post lots and lots of pictures!!

Crossing my fingers it is a fire. I wouldn't even be surprised if she has some faux fires in there. Since her daddy does toss some Masque kids, I wouldn't he surprised if she does as well.

Not to the best of my knowledge. Both mom and dad have been bred to het stripes and nothing proved there but then again het to het isn't always 100%. But I have bred both enough to each other and others that I feel comfortable saying no het motley.

Back