• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Buying corn snakes in benelux

atmox

Addict!
Hi, I'm from Belgium and i find it really hard to find people that breed corn snakes. Amel, anery and snow are the only one you find and if you search for a let's say a butter or so you only find pet shops that sell them for ridiculously high prices. So my question is do the Belgian or Dutch forum members know where or how you can find the more special morphs or is there a country that do produce those morphs and that doesn't cost so much for shipping.
Also here are almost no reptile shows so that's not a great way to buy snakes..

Let's make this more a topic for everyone to answer. How do you guys find people that sell corn snakes? Google, advertisements in pet shops,...???

Pet shops or here would be the place i would get them from, next one i get will probly be from here

Atmox, there are several on this forum from Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany. And I have heard them speak of expos and conventions. There is a british reptile forum, RFUK, where there are lots of members on the continent. It is a very big forum, though, and not quite as intimate as this one, IMHO.
I am also a member of kornnatter.de and www.gutt-folie.fr.

There is a major reptile reptile expo every year in Hamm. I ~think~ that's Germany. It's not a short trip from Belgium but given the quality of train service, it's not impossible, and I know there are buses that go to it from various locations around Europe because I read something about buses from Britain taking people to Hamm.

Back