• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lexcorn _ 2010 Hatchlings

Lexcorn

Dreamcatcher
Ya,

I have not been around much lately, however, here are some of the 2010 progeny with some Keepers in the mix too ;)

Pairing _ Butter Stripe h Anerythristic x Caramel Motley/Stripe h Amel:

Butter Stripe:
butterstripephanery10a1.jpg

Pairing _ Butter Stripe hetero Anerythristic x Caramel Motley/Stripe h Amel

Caramel Motley/Stripe hetero Amelanisitic:

caramelmotley10a153fsep.jpg

First time that we have bred these 2 kids together, not a bad result.

Lex

Pairing _ Lavender hetero Diffused, Stripe x Stripe hetero Diffused, Amel

FIRE STRIPE hetero Lavender:

firestripe10a138mseptlg.jpg

Another new pairing for 2010, this clutch also provided a male Bloodred Stripe hetero Lavender, will see if I can locate a photo of this sibling for y'all.

Lex

And remaining on the Stripe theme.

Pairing _ Lavender h Stripe, Hypo, Anery x Axanthic Butter Stripe:

ANERY STRIPE hetero Caramel, Lavender, Amel:

anerystripe10a017fseptl.jpg

Lex

One not bred here at Lexcorn, however, he's a new bloodline to continue our future breeding programme.

Produced by our good friends Adam & Debbie.

GRANITE STRIPE:

granitestripecloseseptl.jpg

Ya, I know, I know..........he's missing his Stripe!

Obviously some 'vanishing stripe' in the line.

Lex

That little granite is sweeeeeeeeeeet! I love its looks! As for the fire stripe--well, let's just say you're lucky I live WAY far away from you! LOL!

Quality corns again Lex! Worth waiting to see the fire stripe alone, but such a lovely selection.

I love all of these, specially the butter and granite stripe.

I'm def going to look for a butter stripe at the next expo near me, so cute.

That little granite is sweeeeeeeeeeet! I love its looks! As for the fire stripe--well, let's just say you're lucky I live WAY far away from you! LOL!

Thank ya :D

The Fire Stripe was, typically, last outta the egg so it was a long wait before we could confirm that he was what we had aimed for in the breeding!

Coming along nicely by feeding well - after a couple of false starts.

His Bloodred Stripe hetero Lavender bruv ate straight after his 1st slough which was an excellent start, therefore, we had every confidence in this chap feeding when the idea 'hit home' ;)

Cheers. Lex

Quality corns again Lex! Worth waiting to see the fire stripe alone, but such a lovely selection.

Thanks J9 :cheers:

I shall see if I can up date the Fire Stripe photo, over the next few days, as he is maturing nicely.

There's more to follow as the Stripe kids just started the theme.

Lex

I love all of these, specially the butter and granite stripe.

I'm def going to look for a butter stripe at the next expo near me, so cute.

Thank you,

Ya, the Butter Stripe & Granite Stripe are 2 opposite ends of the spectrum.

Each is attractive in his own way - i.e. the Stripe is strong in the Butter & the animal is becoming more & more lemon/yellow as he matures; whilst the Granite is 'missing' his Stripe somewhat, but, is obviously going to be an excellent example of the cultivar ;)

Regards. Lex

Pairing _ Bloodred hetero Anery ph Lava x hetero Lava, Diffused, Amel

LAVA DIFFUSED:

LavaBloodred_10A230fLgolt.JPG

This pairing proved out the young homebred male Bloodred ph Lava which will allow further projects to develop within the Breeding Programme.

Lex

The Fire striped is awesome dude.
Congrats on these stunning hatchlings!

Thank you lajes,

Ya know, of course, because I am forever finding a reason to retain a hatchling that 'Keeper' is my middle name!

Regards. Lex

Back