• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miniature Sheep!

Hey Joe, I've been seeing this thread pop up when I hit 'new posts' but hadn't opened it.....until now! Those are not right! But I want a pair too. You could have Katie sneak them on the plane!! :cool:

I'll find some collars and she can say that they're mini Chihuahua's, lol

Is there a rule about not shipping mice? I don't do the breeding mice thing, don't know anything about it O.O

I think they can be shipped through Delta Dash, but not through any of the regular carriers...

Shoot. Those are aweseome. If you ever make a line and feel like shipping give me a holler :santa: I want a pair of sheep mice lol

I think if you donated a trio to the USARK raffle at Daytona next year alot of people would buy tickets!

those are longhair, rex, silkies. I used to breed fancy mice

Yeah, that's my line they popped up in, the Longhair Astrex that carry the hairless gene, but as you note the bald heads they didn't lose the fur at the fuzzy stage like the hairless normally do.

i still wants one.. or two :D

I don't know if I'll have anymore as a lady in Miami made me an offer for that particular colony, (1.6), that I couldn't refuse, so they are at her farm/nursery down there now. I do have the parents of that colony still, so I may start another one from their offspring, but I took a 2.18 in partial trade, so my tanks are all filled...

I noticed that pretty wierd. you need to get some trans and marl mice

I like those, but I really want to find some Black n Tans and Silver Fox. I'm keeping an eye out for a show as the rodent forums seem to all be located in the UK and didn't see anyone in Florida with them. In the trade I got Agouti Satins, Blue Satins, Siamese Longhair, Herefords, and Mixed Spotted, so I'll be playing with those for awhile...

is there any way to get mice cross state? if you made any more i would be willing to make it worth your while if its at all possible =}

is there any way to get mice cross state? if you made any more i would be willing to make it worth your while if its at all possible =}

Only by plane and it's really expensive...

Those are really disturbing looking . . . fascinating but strange ~LOL~ They need some fuzz covering their faces, but I like the curly coats!

You can get ones that are all curly, just search for Astrex and Velvet Coat in your area...

I'm just going to have to fly to you. First the ghost hondo now these little critters. It must be done lol!

You can get ones that are all curly, just search for Astrex and Velvet Coat in your area...

If you had said that 2 months ago, I would have laughed and said "no way" but I have to say, since I started breeding mice to feed to my snakes, I actually think they are kind of cute . . . . still stinky, but cute.

I started out with just some albinos from Petco, and just yesterday drove 20 minutes out of my way to go to a mom and pop pet store to get some cute, colored ones! Now I have a couple black and white mottled ones, orange and white mottled, and this funky orange/brown agouti type.

Alastair decided he wanted one for a pet, so we let one momma keep a baby and let her grow up. She now lives in the living room with her momma for company. . . . I have never liked mice and now I have 2 in my living room, and can actually say I wouldn't mind a curly one ~shakes head~ What has come over me?!? ~LOL~

Back