• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure some of David's post are annoying and fishing for attention... but so are some other people's. We all have done it... some more than others. I don't see why people find it so necessary to reply to them. Yes some of David's in particular.... you know it is just going to turn into an argument if you reply... so don't. If it bothers you just move on and read the next thread. How about everyone (not just David) acts like an adult?
Because it's no fun:sidestep::dgrin:

Hey I'm not saying I don't like a good argument... *cough* Beth... :) but sometimes it gets out of hand. When it is the same people ganging up on one person over mundane crap... give it up. Sure there are times for a good "roll up your sleeves" argument, but most of these with David aren't that type (sure there has been some... but most the time it's just people ganging up)

Hey I'm not saying I don't like a good argument... *cough* Beth... :) but sometimes it gets out of hand. When it is the same people ganging up on one person over mundane crap... give it up. Sure there are times for a good "roll up your sleeves" argument, but most of these with David aren't that type (sure there has been some... but most the time it's just people ganging up)

I can't rep you anymore.......want a Radiated Ratsnake sir?

Well, I'll have to talk to my runners... I mean... UPS. :roflmao:

I should be patient. I'll just pickup a large shipment when I show up in Florida with a giant freight truck to steal/buy anything Rich has leftover.

I wanna be able to fly to Neverland. Or just to White Castle.

Back