• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the crowd that's shown up! David, is this your dream come true or what????

Look at the crowd that's shown up! David, is this your dream come true or what????

Not really Lori. I don't know what you are talking about. Seriously its not. I would rather have alot of nice comments on a pic thread than a giant gang fight turned goof off thread.:awcrap:

I would shine whoever gave David a shiner beware,lol. I think people forget he is still young and growing. If you have ever talked to David in person you would realize he is a sweet boy who is smart, funny, and cares about the same hobby we all share. He's a butthead in the same way we were all buttheads at his age too:D

This thread was until recently annoying and most of the comments except for Wade's were unneeded. Wade's comments are always needed. Wait Nancy did'nt you say you were leaving the thread? Have things changed?

My comments were fundamentally necessary to life, the universe, and everything. How dare you not recognize that!

I would shine whoever gave David a shiner beware,lol. I think people forget he is still young and growing. If you have ever talked to David in person you would realize he is a sweet boy who is smart, funny, and cares about the same hobby we all share. He's a butthead in the same way we were all buttheads at his age too:D

Thanks Danielle! She lives less than an hour from my home. And I have talked to her she is scary! She cussed out the fed ex man! Call me sometime!!!!!!!

I dated a butthead once....

Aww, we lurves ya, d-man! :laugh:

Has anyone else noticed that the page lengths keep changing? One minute I'm on top of page 9 or whatever, the next the same post is at the bottom of page 8. What's up with that? I haven't had any "fairy dust" yet... or have I?

My comments were fundamentally necessary to life, the universe, and everything. How dare you not recognize that!

Ummmmm........
bunnypancakecl1.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that the page lengths keep changing? One minute I'm on top of page 9 or whatever, the next the same post is at the bottom of page 8. What's up with that? I haven't had any "fairy dust" yet... or have I?

Step away from the dust, sister!!

Back