• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Elemental Exotic's possible 2015 corn pairings.

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
This is the line up on our possible 2015 corn snake pairings.

First up is Max, he is a Tessera, het Motley, poss het Caramel. (fingers crossed on that last!)
He is a bit young, so hopefully he will know what to do!

4f5e707777cfbb87bfb02265982c0d41_zpsbf3fd52f.jpg

Next up is Fiona, a Honey, het Bloodred, if I'm remembering right. She's looking well on track for breeding in 2015.

b1e62c2846a78da01f4f93f23b2114fe_zps43e6ffe0.jpg

0bbe4cc97742f0320acb87ddab5313f5_zpsb32596e4.jpg

Then Rhiannon, Caramel Motley, no hets that I'm aware of. Not completely sure that she will be in shape for 2015 but am hopeful.

afccd3ea393428342eb4d7fa693e961a_zpse51adeac.jpg

534747a53ada7ae89f873900f3fcbef7_zps6078e7d2.jpg

Both girls have now passed the minimum weight I wanted them at before breeding, so barring anything unexpected between now and then, both of them are scheduled to be introduced to Max next year. I'm quite excited for my first Tessera babies!

Thanks! Honey is one of my favorite morphs for sure! Kind of wish that Max was also het Sunkissed ...
I'm thinking that I might buy one more corn, probably next year from Don Soderberg, a Honey Tessera male, to complete this group.

Has anyone produced a honey tessera yet? One day I will pair my sunkissed tessera het caramel with my saffron 66% ph stripe, but they are just little babies right now.

I'm not sure if anyone else has produced any yet. I think maybe the member on here user name Tara has one? But I could be wrong on that. I asked Don awhile ago and he said he should be producing some next year, for the first time.

Can't wait to see one! It will probably make me even more excited to produce some of my own. I'm also a big fan of honeys and almost got one last year, but got a topaz instead.

Well, Max and Rhiannon had their first successful lockup the other day! So far I don't think he and Fiona have yet.

Max and Fiona yesterday. He was trying really hard but not sure he's succeeded yet.

DSC_2771_zpsjvwgivdv.jpg

DSC_2772_zpsivak2x9d.jpg

Not great pictures but this is the second for sure lockup between Max and Rhiannon, yesterday.

DSC_2778_zpsv2yagg0w.jpg

DSC_2779_zpsysw7ruci.jpg

DSC_2780_zpsxvakpcai.jpg

DSC_2781_zpstafpwalz.jpg

DSC_2782_zpsclvpzz2b.jpg

DSC_2783_zpsjpwryduz.jpg

Well, Rhiannon laid a clutch yesterday. Little disappointed in it, she laid 14 eggs in total but I think possibly as many as half are infertile and all of them are rather ugly, with windows and stars. Hopefully at least a few hatch though! Fingers crossed that Fiona does better!

DSC_2955_zpsrz4fgqx8.jpg

Oddly enough, these really ugly ones on the right are some of the few with good veins at the moment.

DSC_2956_zpslveymm8s.jpg

DSC_2957_zpsfea5oh8l.jpg

DSC_2958_zpszcs1rlqu.jpg

Looking at the eggs today, I'm a bit happier about them. They look a little better and almost all of them appear possibly fertile. I threw one infertile one away and am dubious about 2 others but the others look like they might have a decent chance.

Back