• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Elemental Exotic's possible 2015 corn pairings.

Pretty eggs! I love Fiona's colors- Looks very healthy! Will she be having some eggs of her own soon?

Thanks! She is a beauty. I'm hoping that she will lay here soon too. She was paired up with Max a number of times and he was very interested but I didn't actually get to see him succeed with her, so hopefully she is actually gravid!

Although I'd been thinking about pairing Tavia and Vash together for about a year, last month sort of on a whim, I decided to pair them up and see what happens. They locked up within 3 minutes of being introduced, so must have caught them at a very good time. Tavia is a Classic with unknown hets and Vash was sold to me as a Phantom but might in fact be a Platinum but at the very least is het Anery A. He is also poss het Amel. So this pairing is to see if Tavia has any hets that match up to Vash. Likely the only time I'll breed Tavia but I am very interested to see what this pairing produces.

Tavia laid her clutch last night or this morning, some very nice looking eggs! There doesn't appear to be any slugs. I think she laid 19 but it might be 20, they are stacked in such a way that I can't see them all really good and kept losing track of which ones I'd counted. But there is at least 19.

DSC_2969_zpsgwnvksc9.jpg

DSC_2970_zpsidfbd0za.jpg

Day 30 for Rhiannon's eggs. The two eggs with huge windows still seem to be going strong, even though one of them has some mold on one end of it.

DSC_3118_zpshnlbpimw.jpg

DSC_3119_zpsquvdmkky.jpg

DSC_3120_zpsykpwpebl.jpg

DSC_3121_zps485ogde3.jpg

Wow those are great close-ups of the eggs. I don't know anything about breeding but I really like following this thread! Keep us updated!

Wow!! I love these kind of threads.. It's a little like Christmas!! You don't know what you will be getting. Keeping fingers crossed for them all!

First pip today! It looks like a Tessera, I think. From Max and Rhiannon's clutch.

DSC_3287_zps6tyzyhio.jpg

DSC_3288_zpsf411xtyg.jpg

DSC_3289_zps5xnd6p8m.jpg

Has a pretty cool head marking.

DSC_3290_zpsenscpeqs.jpg

Ahhhhh. All you guys breeding snakes and showing me cool pipping pictures makes me very very very antsy to start breeding mine next year...

Beautiful stuff, good work!

-Travis

Got two more pips this morning, not sure what they are yet. And the first little Tessera is about halfway out.

One of the new pips.

DSC_3291_zpssjiewjoa.jpg

The other new pip.

DSC_3292_zps3hzsqjnp.jpg

The first little Tessera.

DSC_3293_zps3qvpkzjv.jpg

DSC_3294_zpsmhow4wn9.jpg

DSC_3295_zpse0ntdnxa.jpg

DSC_3296_zpsrnqzbomk.jpg

DSC_3297_zpszsgggt5x.jpg

First baby is out, it was from a tiny little egg, so was figuring it would be small and it is, only 4.7 grams.

DSC_3298_zpszzon8r8o.jpg

DSC_3299_zpsznuwavjj.jpg

DSC_3300_zpsqneeizay.jpg

That first baby is ADORABLE!
I love that pattern on his head, looks great.
And I love new baby photos, keep 'em coming <3

Well, here are some more of the first baby, poor thing is so wrinkly! He's got two humid hides in his enclosure but doesn't seem to want to stay in them, so I gave the whole thing a light misting.

DSC_3304_zpst6kxgn5t.jpg

DSC_3305_zpsql1x8hux.jpg

DSC_3306_zpsr6jlxbax.jpg

DSC_3307_zps4qoct3eo.jpg

Can't wait to see him after he sheds!

Second baby was out this morning and three more had pipped. Looks like there are 4 Tessera and maybe 2 Caramels so far. I'll be asking for help on identifying any Caramels in this clutch though.

MxR51415-2, the second out. It weighed in at 7.2 grams. This baby has already been spoken for and named Carson.

DSC_3308_zpsktv0pkwv.jpg

DSC_3309_zpsrbzgrbv3.jpg

DSC_3310_zpsbcx18wmn.jpg

DSC_3311_zpsovolju2p.jpg

DSC_3312_zpszyc7vkzw.jpg

MxR51413-3, thinking this one might be a Caramel.

DSC_3314_zpsdneivls8.jpg

One of the other pips. Pretty sure a Classic.

DSC_3315_zpsuorjvhrk.jpg

Another pippy. This is the second that I think might be a Caramel? Pretty sure it's a Tessera as well.

DSC_3316_zpssnyzezu9.jpg

Third new pippy, definitely a Classic.

DSC_3317_zpsis1vsmbo.jpg

Back