• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Firestorm & Blaze - Progression pics

Thanks, Eddie! I'm really excited how they've turned out so far. I'm kinda hoping that the orange saddles fade even more with age.

I know the pics are CRAPPY, but I really LOVE their bellies. I'm so glad I got them!

UPDATING my Fires from Stephen (072009)... I was kinda ruing the fact that it is so hot outside, I couldn't take any outside pics of my snakes... BUT, I got the brilliant idea of using an upside-down stool as a "makeshift tree". LOL. Hope you like these pics... First two are with a flash.

Here's Blaze...
DSC02346.jpg

Blaze 2
DSC02347.jpg

Blaze 3
DSC02351.jpg

Blaze 4
DSC02352.jpg

Blaze's side
DSC02354.jpg

Blaze 5
DSC02355.jpg

Last Blaze...
DSC02358.jpg

She's pretty kewl! I can hardly tell the difference between her and Firestorm... but he's got markings that are more "orderly" than hers. LOL. Firestorms pics on next post!

There's a FIRESTORM in town!

Here's my boy fire - FIRESTORM. He's getting so big! A couple of these pics are with the flash on... so they're more "brilliant".

DSC02366.jpg

Firestorm 2
DSC02368.jpg

Firestorm 3
DSC02370.jpg

Firestorm 4
DSC02377.jpg

Firestorm 5
DSC02378.jpg

Last Firestorm
DSC02383.jpg

LOL... Did I say, "THANK YOU, STEPHEN!!!"

Great looking fires!!! :)

You seem to have the same problem as I do when photographing my supposedly Fire corn: Take a pic without the flash and all the colours seem to vanish. With flash the pic is actually more accurate. :D

Great looking fires!!! :)

You seem to have the same problem as I do when photographing my supposedly Fire corn: Take a pic without the flash and all the colours seem to vanish. With flash the pic is actually more accurate. :D

THANK YOU!!!

You're right... I just try not to use the flash 'cause I HATE glowing eyes... They make me think you can put a battery in the snake. LOL. They are actually MUCH more red than orange and Firestorm's last three pics are the accurate colors.

The flash also seems to destroy the pics of the other corns... washing OUT their colors.

Back